Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: syria2014

but banner 1 does not have sid and metz . why the hell do some people don't understand . Sidz, and Metz are the main chracater than khurans.!Metz is 2nd impo after abhlya. hope she is back soon. don't kill me , but I love Metz as much as Piya/!😳

me too..I like Metz alot..Piya and Metz are my fav girls..😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

but banner 1 does not have sid and metz . why the hell do some people don't understand . Sidz, and Metz are the main chracater than khurans.!Metz is 2nd impo after abhlya. hope she is back soon. don't kill me , but I love Metz as much as Piya/!😳

i don't now why metz is not there, she is as important as abhiya, she is the main villain of this show then how come she is not there and nor sid, wish metz and sid was there.

ew! K fmaily ruins the banner for me🤢

Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

guys...check the previous page..😆

Edited by Selinapiya - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am hoping Haseena is protecting Metz, and she is behind Danchi,a and Neel's death. I love Metz, and suku does such amazing job. cvs will bring her back no doubt about it b/c she is the 2nd most impo along with sid in this story.!😳
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

some didn't even vote🤣

Yeah I know one even posted they forgot Metz 🤣
Petal_Pose thumbnail
check my comment on page 8🤣

.Shiva. thumbnail
chalo i am out, time for sleep. i will see everyone tomorrow. goodnight and sweet sweet dream🤗
Petal_Pose thumbnail
what idc? seriously, too much even though i like jiya am more fan of evil metz, and sid . sorry bani, but i like everything balanced. let' see what people think . i hate banner 39. seriously the huge pic jai carrying pia !i think the person added abhiya b/c he/ she was forced too.!🤣🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail

what idc? seriously, too much even though i like jiya am more fan of evil metz, and sid . sorry bani, but i like everything balanced. let' see what people think . i hate banner 39. seriously the huge pic jai carrying pia !i think the person added abhiya b/c he/ she was forced too.!🤣🤣

well that sure is not going to be our banner🤣i think it's your friend who made that, potato wada or something🤣
Petal_Pose thumbnail
bani! my eyes are ruined! Seriously ! Why can't people play fair. i wish i knew how to make banners.!🤔🤣 Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago