how are u?😊
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hello tanzie n purple πŸ€—
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hope there occurs a twist so abhay does not have to play with alina n abhiya are together.

knowing abhay i am sure he will not want but for his clan as its his duty n a order he will have to  put aside his views n emotions.

i just hope it does not cause a misunderstanding between abhiya.   we abhiya fans don't want abhiya neglected again.  they are the only lead pair in the entire tv industry who do not get treated like leads. 😭

i want abhay to tell piya everything n maybe she can comeup with a soln for this stuff. he should tell her everything expose dude .

i don't want it cost Abhiya relationship at any level.   i really want piya to support in all his shades .
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Tanzie i am happy today awsum epi

@Rashu, me happy too and also worried bcoz i dont wanna see heartbroke Alina πŸ˜•

@Reshma, im good...thanks...is there any chance you will be seeing telecast of TVD tonight? πŸ˜†
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@nabila ya its tough to chat through mob @tazie even i dont want her heart to break result cvs will her negativeEdited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
Ninja. thumbnail
I agree with Shivani...In spite of being leads , we hardly can see their romantic scenes...That's really unfair! πŸ˜”
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

@Rashu, me happy too and also worried bcoz i dont wanna see heartbroke Alina πŸ˜•

@Reshma, im good...thanks...is there any chance you will be seeing telecast of TVD tonight? πŸ˜†

ill get a try but i think am gonna see that epi tomorrow. am dying to see my damon☺️.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ninja_hattori

I agree with Shivani...In spite of being leads , we hardly can see their romantic scenes...That's really unfair! πŸ˜”

more than romantic scene they have never been given space they deserve or the  unity lovers have n fight together.
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@tanzie...hello...😊 @shivu...agar cvs ne ab abhiya cns nai dekar kuch aur kachra dkhaya dn god save ds show...
Ninja. thumbnail
@tanzie:: I loved your Sonam's siggy! Me too also her fan...😳 Amader moddhe koto mil πŸ˜†