Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

@Banu: True! Since the past 10 days, we've gotten out Pia Jaiswal and that is why all of us are loving her again! <33

i always wanted to see piya jaiswal in season 2 and finally i got it. she makes me happy netz and i can connect with her.😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

nobody talking to me 

Nautanki😳
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

AW!!so so so so cute re

tyes bani it was cite aww
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i always wanted to see piya jaiswal in season 2 and finally i got it. she makes me happy netz and i can connect with her.😳

Same here, Banu. Pia Jaiswal is my darling doll and I've missed her like hell!😳
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A Warm Hello's to Everyone! ðŸ¤—
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its so cute ABHAY in ALINA'S mind that Abhay wants Alina in his arms and to enter her home.

Then Haseena invited Alina in. Chand wants Abhay to date Alina. Chand will demand ABHAY to pretend to love ALINA.

In the car with ABHAY ALINA has another dream sequence of Abhay calling her beautiful but her hair is diminishing her beauty. He prefers her hair out. Then the dream is broken with Abhay slamming the car with Jeh before him

matwamango thumbnail
Pia looks at the moon from her bedroom and is so happy ABHAY is with her and protected and innocent man for her sake. Pia wishes she could tell everyone her ABHAY saved Danish but he doesn't want that. Pia calls Abhay and tells him she loves him repeatedly. Abhay responds that he has learnt to love from her. Abhay overhears chand and tries to tell her not now but Pia won't listen. She wants him to say he loves her. Abhay starts and says I LOVE...
Chand asks him to finish.
Abhay finished-I LOVE U PIA.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Nothing Can Change My LoveNothing Can Change My LoveNothing Can Change My LoveNothing Can Change My Love
matwamango thumbnail
Chand commands ABHAY to make a sacrifice for his clan. He will only speak of LOVE with ALINA and no other woman. Alina is their entry to finishing their family off whose Mother they were stopped from killing her. Abhay must pretend to love ALINA so they have an ally in their enemies camp. Tey want this to happen. Abhay cuts in but Chand intterupts him saying he is ruined by human emotions and Pia has weakened him. Chand doesn't care who is in Abhay's heart. The clan are mad at him for his past actions. Abhay must insert his name in ALINA's heart only. Abhay states that Alina is weak in heart but Chand isn't listening. He must make ALINA fall for him.

ABHAY is left sitting in turmoil. This is his fathers order.  ABHAY has no idea to break Pia's heart that he might be anywhere or be with anyone but his heart will only be for PIA. While placing Alina in a bad place isn't in his nature.
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Nautanki😳

netz i am not nautanki dekha jaise hi nautanki i u talked ðŸ¤£