Do you really think Richa's love is true love

Poll

Do u really think her love is true

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Todays convo of Richa and Thakral got me in dilemma...I felt Richa loves Kunal,, but her love has not got that depth.  She wants to change his principles even after knowing how important they are to him..

Do share your views😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she definitely doesn't love him nor even knows its meaning.though i never liked her character ,from her previous acts i thought she loves him at the same time wanted her future to be secure but today what was she saying-middle class values,separating him from family and making him thakral's ghulamAngry that clearly hints that she never loved him.Sad

i'm surprised how did kunal like her and love her so much.what did he see in her
Question
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

she definitely doesn't love him nor even knows its meaning.though i never liked her character ,from her previous acts i thought she loves him at the same time wanted her future to be secure but today what was she saying-middle class values,separating him from family and making him thakral's ghulamAngry that clearly hints that she never loved him.Sad

i'm surprised how did kunal like her and love her so much.what did he see in her
Question

i wonder we can ever find this out😆
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
anand sahi tha-wapas gadde mein girne jaa rahe ho bhai,phirse utne hi chot lagegi agar uss raaste se jaoge👏
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Richa naever loved Kunal..love doesnt mean to take but to give everything selflessly and that Richa is selfish..she just want her happiness,her lifestyle,luxuries according to her requirements,she can leave kunal but not her desires..she left him 3 years ago and now she wants him back but still she cant leave luxuries of life..what kind of love is this???? Definately its not love
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
last option...
she is just selfish  not like siddhi as she thinks about aanand'sd family  where as richa thinks only about her happiness those are from kunaal..
craziekudi thumbnail
its obvious that she wants wealth her status and last.. her kunal...

she is so selfish...

kunal needs a new girl.. ASAP!!!
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is defo selfish...when kunal said to her come with me...and live with me...us waqt usse pyar yaad nai aea? i mean at that time she was jus thinkin about her wealth and stuff...now all of a sudden...she wants kunal in her life...did she realise it after 3 years??
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
richa is a selfish girl😡 , pls cvs get a new girl for 😳kunal 😭
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i guess Richa is a psycho ...