Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Aww...don't be sad.Some people love to compare their favourite couple with AbhiYa because AbhiYa have set such high standards😃

Majority of the ones supporting Abhina are only Abhay fans.They will ship him with any girl and there is nothing wrong in that except that they could have avoided the unecessary comparisons.
True AbhiYa fans are still Abhiya fans😊

I agree with every word you said!
You are so right!
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dude i was jus thinkinh the same yaar totaaly haye abhina and i agree how can people love abhina by seeing just one abhina scene ,atleast i m not like them i m true abhiya fan
aish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetmonaya

dude i was jus thinkinh the same yaar totaaly haye abhina and i agree how can people love abhina by seeing just one abhina scene ,atleast i m not like them i m true abhiya fan

I so agree with you!
We are true Abhiya fans!
And one more thing these people who are saying that they dont like Abhiya now na, in the end of the show when Abhiya reunite they will call themselves the biggest Abhiya fans and blah blah!
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i m an ever biggest fan of ABHIYA🤗... i like abhina just bcoz of abhay piya masti scenes😉... i like when piya get jealous😡 and abhay assures her that i m only urs😳...
but ABHIYA has no comparison with Abhina🤢... abhina is just 4 few days or weaks but ABHIYA is for life time🤗 as they r real soul mates☺️... ABHIYA r the best no one can compete them😛...
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
aish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyshaNoreen

i m an ever biggest fan of ABHIYA🤗... i like abhina just bcoz of abhay piya masti scenes😉... i like when piya get jealous😡 and abhay assures her that i m only urs😳...
but ABHIYA has no comparison with Abhina🤢... abhina is just 4 few days or weaks but ABHIYA is for life time🤗 as they r real soul mates☺️... ABHIYA r the best no one can compete them😛...
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️

You just said what I want to!
Thanks alot!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chill yaar. Everyone have their own pov and evryone have right to choice. We cant force anyone to change their choice just like nobody can change our love for abhiya.
aish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Chill yaar. Everyone have their own pov and evryone have right to choice. We cant force anyone to change their choice just like nobody can change our love for abhiya.

I guess your right!
Thanks!
friends2805 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Itz still Abhiya 4 me, but..I like Abhina as friends