Saas Bina Sasuraal

SBS WU ~ 21/9/11 ~ Done

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
toasty should be more romentic, i mean she is getting time to go on a date with her husband and she is doing all nakhra.
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update, Preetha Di!! ðŸ¤— 

Yeh Toasty bhi na...maan leti na Tej ka offer...bechaara itna tadap raha hai usko dekhne ke liye 😆

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Tejy77

Thanks for the awesome update, Preetha Di!! ðŸ¤— 

Yeh Toasty bhi na...maan leti na Tej ka offer...bechaara itna tadap raha hai usko dekhne ke liye 😆

you bet..bechara tej..now he will go to her house and chedi will fume more and then seeing what pashu did, he will take away the responsibitilies from them all and unnecessarily more drama..

uff btw im not liking this malti pashu romance🤢..why do we need to have that?
prernacda thumbnail
we like romance in balh
why not in sbs...
they should have an equal opportunity to revive their wedding vows and as long as they keep it private and shobha stays away and malti does not turn evil...i can survive this too
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Aren't bahus allowed to be romantic? Why can't Toasty go on a date with her husband????
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love hubby-wife's aka tej toastys banter.. i wish toasty cud b more romantically playful.. like Tej.. not giving in as of yet.. but being a little more romantically teasing wud b gud for her heart... !😆😳
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preetha_6

you bet..bechara tej..now he will go to her house and chedi will fume more and then seeing what pashu did, he will take away the responsibitilies from them all and unnecessarily more drama..

uff btw im not liking this malti pashu romance🤢..why do we need to have that?

Exactly...yahi hoga...Toasty maayka jaane se problems kam nahin, bad jaa rahi hai 🤔

Haan na 🤢 I haven't liked Pashu Malti romance from the start...it's just so awkward watching two oldies romance like they're still youngsters 🤢 Seriously...isn't Pashu's character like Toasty's parent's age?? CV's need to cut down on these long romantic scenes between them because it's just plain awkward...

But thank God there was no Shobha in yesterday's epi...
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Tejjy & preetha : I agree with you both ! I never liked Pashu-Malti Romance! You see when Malti was talking on the phone, she was soo tradiltionally talking ðŸ¤¢ PASHU-MALTI ARE NOT THERE TO BE FOR EACH OTHER ! I think that must change actress for Malti ! She is so traditionally ! 

TEJ- TOSTY ROMANCE WOW ! !  LOVE AND ADORE IT ðŸ˜ƒ