Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I went and saw that small scene of theirs and Chand, Jeh and Abhay convo. Even Abhay did not want to leave Pia but he had to. Chand thinks Pia is with Jeh, but he has no idea that Abhiya are secretly together. Even I did not like Alina's weird dream, you should have read comments on youtube about Alina's dream they were all negative. Though I understood where Alina is coming from. 

hmmm yes..dear..we all know where Alina is coming from..but cant blame people like us ABHIYA maniacs..I think this ALINA track timing has been completely wrong..it is kind of frustrating ABHIYA maniacs as after a long long wait we are gettingthem..aur yeh shuru hogaya so ABHIAY maniacs ki ..bardaasht khatam hogayi hai that is why they are taking it on ALINA poor gilr but cant help we are helpless to like her I guess..😳😆nobody but we ourselves ABHIYA  manics (which is a majority ofcourse..) can understand our frustration..nobody else can ..they think we are unreasonable..kya karen..unki bhi galati nahin hai..😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Lovely post n aww abhiya short scene very cute.

Thank you Shivani ..& I am soo  glad you loved it..🤗ABHIAY ..hai hi aise ki unki 1 sec scene bhi humein jeene ka sahara hota hai..😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

hemu🤗...awsome post as usual...I so liked it when abhay kind of picked piya up and hide behind the bush😆...about alina's dream I don't want to comment much...otherwise we will have world war III in here😆...but I like alina and I just want to believe that she will not come between abhiya once she comes to know about them...as a teenager, she has right to dream as well like other girls...poor girl has suffered so much...so obviously she will fall in luv with abhay who has supported her many times...now I just don't want her to live in this misunderstanding for too long...I hope abhay clears this out as soon as possible...but abhay ka chehra dekhne layak hoga once alina proposes him😲...but I am 200% sure that abhay will tell her that he can''t love her ever but they can be BFF...now this party sequence coming up looks like repetitive of T's birrthday party...there abhay will be dancing with alina and piya will be dancing with jeh and on behind the brother-sister's  back abhiya will be staring at each other the whole time..I tell ya...cvs need to come up with something better...also now hemu I want piya to break up with jeh as soon as possible...I want piya to be single and ready to mingle with abhay😉

WAH WAH..PUJA..woh kehete hai na..sau taka sacchi baat kahi hai tumne,😆🤗Beautiful yaar ,😳I also want PIYA TO BE SINGLE SOON & READY TO MINGLE😉.not that she is single in her heart any time..since she is born on this earth ..that person called ABHAY RAICHAND has been permanently placed inside & sent ..so but still for outside world..😆.but you know that person with her..who she is faking..who I dont even want to name.. is obsessive so I have no ummeed yaar..😕

I also know that theer will be some dance sequence or something ..to make us feel even more sick with quadrilateral triangle with Misha wanting Alina with Kabir..Kabir wanting misha..Alina wanting Abhay ..Abhay wanting Piya & Piya wantingABHAY also but that J will pull her away etc etc.etc..I am dead..🤢even to think of it..😆

yup yup nothing personnal against ALINA😛.she is done what any girl in distress & humiliated & frustrated & saved would fall for that guy who saved her..but still yaar ..hum ABHIYA waalonki frustration is very very justifiable yaar..bohoth saha hai humne,..I think thsi ALina track timing galat hua hai..I wanted it before confession..of ABHIYA..now even after confession we are getting some one coming inbetween ..ABHIYA ..even if it is in Dreamz..is so very awkward & undigestible for me..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Appropriate & perfect song selection. Aww I loved Abhiya scenes & Baap bete ki jugalbandi.

Poor Alina iska dil tutne se kaun bachaye.

Thank you SING's ...🤗perfect song na..aw..& yes I feel its better she comes to know soon yaar  pleaseee..
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Thank you SING's ...🤗perfect song na..aw..& yes I feel its better she comes to know soon yaar  pleaseee..

Di I don't why I am getting a feeling Alina will feel betrayed after heart break and might try to hurt Abhiya. Pyaar main thukraai aurat ka gussa is very bhayanak.

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Di I don't why I am getting a feeling Alina will feel betrayed after heart break and might try to hurt Abhiya. Pyaar main thukraai aurat ka gussa is very bhayanak.

Especially who is already love deprived. Hope this does not happen.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

WAH WAH..PUJA..woh kehete hai na..sau taka sacchi baat kahi hai tumne,😆🤗Beautiful yaar ,😳I also want PIYA TO BE SINGLE SOON & READY TO MINGLE😉.not that she is single in her heart any time..since she is born on this earth ..that person called ABHAY RAICHAND has been permanently placed inside & sent ..so but still for outside world..😆.but you know that person with her..who she is faking..who I dont even want to name.. is obsessive so I have no ummeed yaar..😕

I also know that theer will be some dance sequence or something ..to make us feel even more sick with quadrilateral triangle with Misha wanting Alina with Kabir..Kabir wanting misha..Alina wanting Abhay ..Abhay wanting Piya & Piya wantingABHAY also but that J will pull her away etc etc.etc..I am dead..🤢even to think of it..😆

yup yup nothing personnal against ALINA😛.she is done what any girl in distress & humiliated & frustrated & saved would fall for that guy who saved her..but still yaar ..hum ABHIYA waalonki frustration is very very justifiable yaar..bohoth saha hai humne,..I think thsi ALina track timing galat hua hai..I wanted it before confession..of ABHIYA..now even after confession we are getting some one coming inbetween ..ABHIYA ..even if it is in Dreamz..is so very awkward I& undigestible for me..

I agree. i knw tht alina has evry rite to dream and fall in love as well bt y abhay...?i cnt see chay in anyone lse'e elss arm other than pia...m a big abhiya lunatice' and to watch abhay wthsome else litteraly kills me...and i know all abhiyans feel the same.i m nt blaming alina bt cvs shud bring some fresh twist in the tale rathar than repeating the same things again and again...
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sunflower52]

Especially who is already love deprived. Hope this does not happen.
[/QUOTE]
Me too.

--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Na jao saiyya chudake Baiyya..!!

😆😆😆
really gr8 post...😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

I have been telling that from DAY ONE..👍🏼of alina's eye maroing of ABHAY..😆