Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
comment updated on pg 1 plz check...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

Nice title  di... it was soo cute na when she didn't wanna let him go 😳 and I also loved the scene when he held her by the waist and rushed behind the bush or tree something 😛 and offcourse it reminded me of u... but wasn't expecting a post as the scene was too short... thanks fo making a post 🤗
and Abhay is a good liar no doubt bt afterall Chand is his BAP and he so proved it today 😆 chori pakad liya... 
today no energy left to write my essay on your post...me soo sleepy... will write tomorrow inshAllah... 
luv u 🤗
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
di i hav a questin...abhay took pia and rushd behind a tree...yes i saw tht bt he did h it so quickly tht i0ws unable to notice anythng else then hw did u saw abhay ws holding pia and hw he ws holding her?😲
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Reashma.

res.

-----------------------------------
abhi-pia they have loveria ka bimari 🤣😳
and the romance between them was soo ahhh and yes .. love is in tha air.😍.
what did u write ;na jao saiyya chudake baiyya hailaa..hailaa yeh kya hora ha hai ai???
that song of urs is soo funny😆.

haha Reshu..waise that is a romantic song..which one tehone I dedicated hun..that is also a fun filled romantic song yaar😛..tumhe hasi aarahi hai😆..awww no probs..I love it when you are happy..🤗
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow such a cutie post.I so luved Abhiya scene it was breathtaking yaar.Abhiya r indeed gorgeous😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu1610

Zindgi jab bhi teri bazam mein lati hai hume
ye zameen chand se behtar nazar aati hai hume...

Abhiya swayed her in his arms nd i was like Abhay is she doll . you pick up her like a toy nd that too infront of his so called BF jay .
This is the difference . you can feel her even she is miles apart nd he can't even i front of his eyes...
Abhay nd his lies . Gosh that was awesome "i can smell PIA' "nd ans. was 'SO CAN I .KABIR,MISH,DOBRIYAL PIA'ye itni fast reply karta hai ki bas . ...
chand mamu ye aap ka beta na aap se baad kar hai...😉

awww..Loved the way ABHAY swayed her na..yes PIYA is his doll na..😍you caught my shayari wala song..hun..I so love that shayari wala song from Umrao jaan..which you also have coated...HA HA .yes aur ABHAY is such a naughty boy na..Chaand kobhi maatdega..😆
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hema check my comment on page 1 .. 😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow such a cutie post.I so luved Abhiya scene it was breathtaking yaar.Abhiya r indeed gorgeous😳

Thank you so much SRISHTI..cute like you.ehh.🤗ABHIYA are gorgeous forever & always..na..😍
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hemadi.lov ur beautiful post always!lov u for ur post.it maks me calm.
i lov that scene very much & u written it so well with it's all thoda-sa ,pyara-sa  masala.loved it.

but now i am so tired from all this.u know what?todays abhina track&2days  sb...
 now i think i will stop watching this show ...will watch on proper abhiya track!& will come here always to watch our dear buddies FF's & os & also any post from best buddies like u!ok.WILL watch sometimes for suku,abhy(not vivian ),& vishal.

CV's needs BRAIN  SERIOUSLY!sorry for my all my angar.maff karana my daer di.
OK.WILL REPLY U LATER.OK.BYE GOOD NI8.LOV U.LOV SUKU.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: lost_in_love

res-abhaypia scene ws great though it ws short bt i lovd it.😳yes chand-abhay convo ws good. i like to share somethng...u knw when chand told chay tht he cn smell pia and so cn abhay...instantly i thot tht nt much time had past since pia left abhay stillher smell is in the air(mayb nt only in the air bt on abhay's jacket as well coz pia ws leaning on his chest) ...and so i thot while waiting in the car abhay must b inhallng the sweet lavender like smell/fragrance of pia surrounding him...and ws lost in her dreams...😳sorry if m sounding a bit m ad bt dnt laugh plzAnd di great post👏the song is beautiful and one of m fav8😳k tc. love u loads😳

Awww..I so agree with that scent thing awww..I wish they showed him feeling & smelling PIYA' scent na..& hey sweety..how did you think ki I will misunderstand you hun😈..Dont you know how mad I am😆 ..& How much I love you & ABHIYA..dont ever say ..or think I will laugh at any comment you make ok..🤗