Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya ya Hema teri xray eyes se kuch bach sakta hai kya. I was watching the episode in youtube to take the caps and watched it many times. He lifted Piya a little.
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Total-Romantic!!! jisne nam rakha hai...sooch samaj ke rakha hai πŸ˜†

I read ur analysis daily but cannot comment from mobile..bt...I love love love ur analysis on Abhiya... chota se chota baat bhi tumara aankhon se bach ke jaa nahi sakhta 😈 and when u mention about a particular scene/second...which skipped my eyes.. I have to reload the vid n watch it πŸ˜†

Alina ko jitne jaldi hosh aaya..uske liye thek hai πŸ˜†

Wish You A Belated HaPpY bIrThDaY  πŸ₯³

love ya mwaah.. God Bless πŸ€—
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely Post dearπŸ€—
It is really troublesome matter to keep away from each other for 2 lovebirds Abhiya. I liked today's hide & seek play of Abhiya's with Jeh.In the way Abhay tackled from revelation of his secret love that was superb.But CVs could show some abhiya's romance in hiding situation!!!  
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Wow lovely analysis. You always get right to the core.

Thank youπŸ€—...I think for all the day dreaming & madness I have of ABHIYA ..itna toh banta hai ..shaayad..that is why I always find nothing else to write but about them...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Ya ya Hema teri xray eyes se kuch bach sakta hai kya. I was watching the episode in youtube to take the caps and watched it many times. He lifted Piya a little.

ha ha SANCHU..darling..I miss you yaar..thank god I caught you tonight..πŸ€—Aw..he lifted na..caps ready..?/can I go & use it in my post now..πŸ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnowWhite1618

Total-Romantic!!! jisne nam rakha hai...sooch samaj ke rakha hai πŸ˜†

I read ur analysis daily but cannot comment from mobile..bt...I love love love ur analysis on Abhiya... chota se chota baat bhi tumara aankhon se bach ke jaa nahi sakhta 😈 and when u mention about a particular scene/second...which skipped my eyes.. I have to reload the vid n watch it πŸ˜†

Alina ko jitne jaldi hosh aaya..uske liye thek hai πŸ˜†

Wish You A Belated HaPpY bIrThDaY  πŸ₯³

love ya mwaah.. God Bless πŸ€—

Aw..RITU..πŸ€—I so so miss you..beleive it or not..Aww..I am glad & honoured that you still are connected to me with my posts..studies se busy ho kya..πŸ˜›God Bless you..& Love you..thank you for that wish..πŸ€—Aww..I am glad I am good at something at least..πŸ˜†ABHIYA pe PHD kiya hai..na issiliye..😳yes I am also waiting for Alina to wake up from her dream..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: nab_012

Lovely Post dearπŸ€—
It is really troublesome matter to keep away from each other for 2 lovebirds Abhiya. I liked today's hide & seek play of Abhiya's with Jeh.In the way Abhay tackled from revelation of his secret love that was superb.But CVs could show some abhiya's romance in hiding situation!!!  

Thank you so so so much..YOU ARE BANG ON..I swear .even I was thinking ki we will get to see that ABHIYA have fallen or something & we get a intimate moment both fallen down on each other awww..IF I WAS TI DIRECT I WOULD 1000 % do the same..😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beb0

Superb postβ€οΈπŸ€—

Thank you sooo much..it means a lot..πŸ€—
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Thank youπŸ€—...I think for all the day dreaming & madness I have of ABHIYA ..itna toh banta hai ..shaayad..that is why I always find nothing else to write but about them...

When it comes to Abhiya madness I am with you. Their small scenes create an impact. Someday I hope the cv's will give one whole episode on them only. No one else. When will that day come.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Piya holding abhay & not letting it go . She wanna with him .in front of her . I like song u dedicated it 😳
Waise abhy ke chori pakri gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he made piya fool may times but cant do with chand 😈
I loved alina dance too πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š