Na jao saiyya chudake Baiyya..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
It was too cute the way..Piya was not wanting to let her Sweetu go away from her..it was like.."Na jao saiyya chudake baiyya ..kasam tumhare mein ro padoongi.."awww❤️& I soo love that Bimari of murmuring or rather chanting I love you is spread to Piya from Abhay..awww..she seems to be not at all tired of saying it.& it feels like she feels she has not said it enough..awww😍..I agree on that..She has to cover up for that 200 odd years lost..inbetween na.😳.😆..she actually wanted him to stay & he knew it from her eyes..& he also dint like to leave her but ..he was helpless too..🤗 I want to dedicate this shayari to that moment..

har mulaqat ka anjaam judai kyun hai 
ab to har vaqt yahi baat satati hai humein😳

Hey do you all know what moment was sooo awesome tonight for me ..apart from Chand & Abhay jugalbandi & also Arnab Chand jugalbani..IT HAD TO BE THAT SCENE..when Abhay ..sways PIYA from the floor into hsi arms..like a whirlwind..before Jeh could even blink..aww..I loved the way he held her & pulled her aside..I so wanted Abhay to lift her with that chota chota dress...☺️but thoda hi sahi..he lifted her na..bass mere liye wahi kaafi hai..😍That was cozy..😳
It was nice to see Danish Smile..I so like him..& Alina starts dreaming.,,good for her...if only she knew what was ABHAY's dream❤️ & Life...!! aww..I loved it when Chand guessed Abhay's chori with that scent hmm PIYA..he says & Abhay immitates him & says why even I can smell so many people that dosent say anything..GOSH..yeh ABhay bhi na..😆Maha actor hai..

And tonights song dedication ..from Piya to Abhay..Gosh its a beautiful song from old film Aarzoo..(Sadhana that beautiful actress was in it..) I so felt Piya so wanted ABHAY to stay..aww..so this is from her to Abhay..

Aji Humse Bachkar Kahaan Jaaiyega
Jahaan Jaaiyega Hume Paaiyega😳
Aji Humse Bachkar😍

Yeh Kaisa Nasha Hai Yeh Kaisa Asar Hai
Na Kaaboo Mein Dil Hai Na Bas Mein Nazar Hai
Zaraa Hosh Aa Le Chale Jaaiyega 😍
Teher Jaaiyega ..teher jaayiyega..

Aji Humse Bachkar Kahaan Jaaiyega
Jahaan Jaaiyega Hume Paaiyega
Aji Humse Bachkar

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res.
-----------------------------------
abhi-pia they have loveria ka bimari 🤣😳
and the romance between them was soo ahhh and yes .. love is in tha air.😍.
what did u write ;na jao saiyya chudake baiyya hailaa..hailaa yeh kya hora ha hai ai???
that song of urs is soo funny😆.

Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW. this is such a superb analysis.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Such a cute post Hemoo🤗

Yes I loved the Abhiya scene the most and Chand Abhay jugalbandi along with Danish. He is so cute. Bechara, lol.

I also liked ALinna. She is so cute and innocent, I wish her heart doesn't break, but it is bound to happen so I hope she takes it maturely :)
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zindgi jab bhi teri bazam mein lati hai hume
ye zameen chand se behtar nazar aati hai hume...

Abhiya swayed her in his arms nd i was like Abhay is she doll . you pick up her like a toy nd that too infront of his so called BF jay .
This is the difference . you can feel her even she is miles apart nd he can't even i front of his eyes...
Abhay nd his lies . Gosh that was awesome "i can smell PIA' "nd ans. was 'SO CAN I .KABIR,MISH,DOBRIYAL PIA'ye itni fast reply karta hai ki bas . ...
chand mamu ye aap ka beta na aap se baad kar hai...😉
Edited by janu1610 - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry double post :) Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinuchand

WOW. this is such a superb analysis.

Thank you soo much..dear..😃
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res-abhaypia scene ws great though it ws short bt i lovd it.😳yes chand-abhay convo ws good. i like to share somethng...u knw when chand told chay tht he cn smell pia and so cn abhay...instantly i thot tht nt much time had past since pia left abhay stillher smell is in the air(mayb nt only in the air bt on abhay's jacket as well coz pia ws leaning on his chest) ...and so i thot while waiting in the car abhay must b inhallng the sweet lavender like smell/fragrance of pia surrounding him...and ws lost in her dreams...😳sorry if m sounding a bit m ad bt dnt laugh plzAnd di great post👏the song is beautiful and one of m fav8😳k tc. love u loads😳Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow lovely analysis. You always get right to the core.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

Such a cute post Hemoo🤗

Yes I loved the Abhiya scene the most and Chand Abhay jugalbandi along with Danish. He is so cute. Bechara, lol.

I also liked ALinna. She is so cute and innocent, I wish her heart doesn't break, but it is bound to happen so I hope she takes it maturely :)

Tankooo Chakkzu..🤗 ABHIY Aek pal ke liye bhi aayenge na..toh..it is like ..life is full of roses ..otherwise..nothing looks beautiful yaar..& YUP Danish..such a sweet boy he has become..I am happy for him & Panchi & Kabir also..loved the way he was eyeing Mish..inbetween..😆cho cute..YOUR CHAND WAS SUPER STAR YAAR..today..I loved the way he laughed at ABhay's lie..😆Yes ..I hope Alina copes up properly..she is so dangerously living in a dream..I also hope she turns out to be a great friend of PIYA & ABHAY..