India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Love can understand silence (Page 2)

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
that's quite a change in deepu-frm kanpur to today's epi!!!how did he have a change in heart!!!where was this deepu in kanpur,who couldn't see tears in his gudiya's eyes?!is this the same person who made a big tamasha of navya and her love in the wedding?!well,that's quite hard to believe!Confused

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Today's epi is so full of silent understanding.  

Loved how daadi understood Navya so well even through the glasses.  

Today's Deepu is the one I can relate to not the one in Kanpur.  I am not sure what happened to his character there.  It was a total 360 degrees.

I love the silent understanding but want the ANYA talk too and privately too.  We have seen so few of that so far.  I

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovertbarbie2011

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

that's quite a change in deepu-frm kanpur to today's epi!!!how did he have a change in heart!!!where was this deepu in kanpur,who couldn't see tears in his gudiya's eyes?!is this the same person who made a big tamasha of navya and her love in the wedding?!well,that's quite hard to believe!Confused

Neelu I too was thinking of that.  I think Deepu is a typical parent who reacts first in anger and later on regrets.  Remember the Vday incident he was so angry with Navya.  He did not talk to her and later on when he found out that she was the innocent party he regretted it.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovertbarbie2011pixiegirl

esha_friends20 IF-Dazzler
esha_friends20
esha_friends20

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Yes Guys... it was a very touchy emotional episode... anant and navya , navya and deepak, dadi and navya... dont forgot... rama bhabii.. emotionsWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie2011f.s.mtv_princess

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

undoubtedly loved Anant+Navyas silent understanding of yesterday & today...
But I want to hear them Talk.. long talks,, express things in words, in action,,, more open,more affectionate conduct is necessary now! We have hardly seen any Anant+Navya moments  - without families/friends in long time... It is overdue now!

I second you. I too think the ANYA talk in private is long overdue.  Epi started out with them but continued on with CID Rama.  
tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

right... today episode was sad bt i really liked it... anant- navya always express their feelings beautifully whether its sad or romance..no dialogues ever required...

dadi to best hai ji in the begining of navya she looks a bit kadus bt in recent ones she emerged as a darling dadi...she can really feel the pain of navya...how she was loking her vd teary eyes..Cry
barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Yes Esha..Loved the silent talks between Anya yesterday also..havent seen the epi btu from the update it is clear that Dadi could read navya's eyes even thru goggles and Deepak didnt ask navya why she was crying..he probably understood the reason too..wow..so emotional..they can read eact other's eye because the love that each ot them share is so pure and pristine...
from the precap looks like Deepak and Meeta are all rgetting ready to try and understand our ANYA..
@Shaina..I agree dear, we adore the silent conversations but want ANYA to talk, discuss and comunicate more thru words..and have their own space..we are all waiitng ofr some only ANYA momments...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pixiegirl

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
when will anant come to navya's house ????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index