Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Guys... it was a very touchy emotional episode... anant and navya , navya and deepak, dadi and navya... dont forgot... rama bhabii.. emotions😉
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

undoubtedly loved Anant+Navyas silent understanding of yesterday & today...

But I want to hear them Talk.. long talks,, express things in words, in action,,, more open,more affectionate conduct is necessary now! We have hardly seen any Anant+Navya moments  - without families/friends in long time... It is overdue now!

I second you. I too think the ANYA talk in private is long overdue.  Epi started out with them but continued on with CID Rama.  
tv_princess thumbnail

right... today episode was sad bt i really liked it... anant- navya always express their feelings beautifully whether its sad or romance..no dialogues ever required...

dadi to best hai ji in the begining of navya she looks a bit kadus bt in recent ones she emerged as a darling dadi...she can really feel the pain of navya...how she was loking her vd teary eyes..😭
barbie2011 thumbnail
Yes Esha..Loved the silent talks between Anya yesterday also..havent seen the epi btu from the update it is clear that Dadi could read navya's eyes even thru goggles and Deepak didnt ask navya why she was crying..he probably understood the reason too..wow..so emotional..they can read eact other's eye because the love that each ot them share is so pure and pristine...
from the precap looks like Deepak and Meeta are all rgetting ready to try and understand our ANYA..
@Shaina..I agree dear, we adore the silent conversations but want ANYA to talk, discuss and comunicate more thru words..and have their own space..we are all waiitng ofr some only ANYA momments...
f.s.m thumbnail
when will anant come to navya's house ????
Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice post.

Yes they have shown some beautiful emotions in Navya without expressing through words. Thats why the show is so popular.

Even I loved their silent scene in yeterdays and todays episode. I also loved the scene between Navya and Deepu today. They have done a great job!!

I sometime think they [anya] are real idols for todays lovers, showng where the line must be drawn! as nams100 has said.

Waiting for the conv tomorrow b/w dadi and navya