Love can understand silence

Posted: 12 years ago
I loved today's Navya and anant silence...

Though felt sad πŸ˜­ watching the episode.. , but at the same time donno know why I loved itπŸ˜ƒ

I loved how 2 person in love😳 doesnt need to say everything to each other basss... aankho and body language see he sab pata chal jata hai... which was showed very well in today's episode:

1. Anant and navya interaction - Though anant try his level best to avoid... but  navya ko bin bole he pata chal gaya  ki anant family doesnt liked her...

2. Dadi... understood navya's emotion ... which her parents fails to understand...

Everything will be fine... Navya's family will be the first to accept their realtionship 😊

that would be great!!!but,how will deepu tackle the loonies after the kanpur fiasco?!
undoubtedly loved Anant+Navyas silent understanding of yesterday & today...
But I want to hear them Talk.. long talks,, express things in words, in action,,, more open,more affectionate conduct is necessary now! We have hardly seen any Anant+Navya moments  - without families/friends in long time... It is overdue now!
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
No doubt.. Anant n Navya r actually a perfectly ideal couple fr today's generation...!!! Love dese two to death!!!
Ye tho hai, when somebody in love, only a sight can tell that ki sab sahi hai bhi ya nahi...

Today like d convo of anant & navya but i love d understanding between them...

Secondly, came to dadi, now she totally understand navya, which is a good sign & help alot to define d relationship of Anya...
woh to neelu... we have to see next few episode... 
Yeah the unspoken words in today's episode said a lot more than spoken words could have.

First between AnYa. That was so touching. 😭 Sharing the ice cream. πŸ˜³ and

Second between Navya & daadi. Daadi sab jaane hai indeed.

Even Deepu when he did not question Navya why she was crying said volumes IMO.

that's quite a change in deepu-frm kanpur to today's epi!!!how did he have a change in heart!!!where was this deepu in kanpur,who couldn't see tears in his gudiya's eyes?!is this the same person who made a big tamasha of navya and her love in the wedding?!well,that's quite hard to believe!πŸ˜•
Today's epi is so full of silent understanding.  

Loved how daadi understood Navya so well even through the glasses.  

Today's Deepu is the one I can relate to not the one in Kanpur.  I am not sure what happened to his character there.  It was a total 360 degrees.

I love the silent understanding but want the ANYA talk too and privately too.  We have seen so few of that so far.  I
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

that's quite a change in deepu-frm kanpur to today's epi!!!how did he have a change in heart!!!where was this deepu in kanpur,who couldn't see tears in his gudiya's eyes?!is this the same person who made a big tamasha of navya and her love in the wedding?!well,that's quite hard to believe!πŸ˜•

Neelu I too was thinking of that.  I think Deepu is a typical parent who reacts first in anger and later on regrets.  Remember the Vday incident he was so angry with Navya.  He did not talk to her and later on when he found out that she was the innocent party he regretted it.