Enough of being embarrassed Mr Ram Kapoor.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I think Priya's behaviour was a bit mature tan ram she told him agr ap dekhenge nai to band kse krenge(hook)but he was behaving like a child she is ur wife yar u can touch hr she nt give u a electric shok @the way he looks at priya with a smile it seems tat he likes her also but on the other hand he is behaving like a kid
I think Priya's behaviour was a bit mature tan ram she told him agr ap dekhenge nai to band kse krenge(hook)but he was behaving like a child she is ur wife yar u can touch hr she will nt give u a electric shok @the way he looks at priya with a smile it seems tat he likes her so he is behaving like a kid
I think Priya's behaviour was a bit mature tan ram she told him agr ap dekhenge nai to band kse krenge(hook)but he was behaving like a child she is ur wife yar u can touch hr she will nt give u a electric shok @the way he looks at priya with a smile it seems tat he likes her so y he is behaving like a kid
Ram's behavior was a little immature or atleast portrayed like that. Being embarrassed or shy is another thing but that did not come across in the scene.
Even when they were standing and Ram's youngest brother wanted Raya to hold hands, the way both cringed and moved away looked very immature.

The scene where Priya asks Ram to hold her back and take her to a corner though...😆😆😆😆😆
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shivaniaroraji

<font size="5" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i think the way ram was behaving was kind of cute.Character of ram is of a person who is a buisness tycoon hard as rock for people in the world but you can see that there is an innocent boy hidden in him and priya brings out that teenage boyish part of him . </font>

VERY TRUE... BOYISH NOW...AFTER SOME TIME SHE WILL BRING OUT A VERY ROMANTIC MAN IN HIM AS WELL !!!!

RAYA DON'T MAKE IT A LONNNG WAIT FOR US...U ROCK 2 GATHER
Ram was being very silly and childish in that scene. I mean come on now, she is only asking him to close a button!!! But the faces he was making made it look like he was changing a diaper! This scene could have been handled with a lot more maturity from Ram. Is this how they are going to interact going forward? Everything Ram touches is like ewww...Agreed their marriage was a compromise, but he himself said she was now truly a Kapoor Khandan ki bahu when the lawyer came with the necklace...then slowly start accepting her presence around...I am not saying he should be romantic suddenly but they can start by being friends first and slowly let the relationship grow!! 

It is obvious that he is not going to break the marriage or divorce her, then he should behave a bit more maturely...me thinks!!
i too agree that rams expressions to show awkwardness could be better