Pavitra Rishta

Maafi- Sold Out..!!!! - Page 6

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think Varsha cares for Soham, she did this more for herself than for the best interests of Soham.

Archana is just a disappointment as a mother. I do believe she loves Soham but not as much as she should, she just lets Varsha get to her in a blink of an eye. Today's episode would have been perfect had Archana lashed out at her sister but that didn't happen, instead it was another case of lets forgive and forget. I don't understand why the CVs always do this with Archana, she gets abused the person is forgiven, she gets insulted - forgiven, Manav doubts her repeatedly - forgiven. When will Archana be shown as someone who is human, someone who gets angry, who fights back when someone does her wrong?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Usha Di😊

Thanks for the great write upπŸ‘πŸΌ unfortunately am very busy right now but will definitely give my comment later, just wanted to thank you very much for the great thread😊 Will be back soon
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Todays epi manav was amazing πŸ‘

Felt like archu too should b sent to mental aslyum along with varsha 😑 Varsha hai hi psycho whats wrong with archu :/ Shes not thinking as a mother to innocent child who needs her :s I am proud of manav today, he gave her left n right to archu too for not thinking of soham first!

N in all this chaos whats with mental case savita, she is grudgeful against archu so much that she is manipulating ppls lives that too her own sons life n marriage n grandchildren! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ O god!Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I don't think Varsha cares for Soham, she did this more for herself than for the best interests of Soham.

Archana is just a disappointment as a mother. I do believe she loves Soham but not as much as she should, she just lets Varsha get to her in a blink of an eye. Today's episode would have been perfect had Archana lashed out at her sister but that didn't happen, instead it was another case of lets forgive and forget. I don't understand why the CVs always do this with Archana, she gets abused the person is forgiven, she gets insulted - forgiven, Manav doubts her repeatedly - forgiven. When will Archana be shown as someone who is human, someone who gets angry, who fights back when someone does her wrong?

Mandy,
Agree with you totally.
I too have been wishing for this growth in Archana for a long time now. I hope she is shown to develop a backbone before the show ends!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I felt so sorry for the baby today , he was so scared ..Wcreaming in when Satish started yelling at Varsha , the poor thing was screaming in fright        ...

yo uknow when Varsha was doing that about how he would stop crying if she hold him and he kept crying and crying , I was so glad that Manav stepped forward and took Soham away from her ...This child  is going through so much because of Varsha and because his parents were not putting a stop to this nonsense ...
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heh Akka hi...and all my dears

.who you are missing my dear. Akka..πŸ˜”πŸ˜† can I help you..??
for a search..in PR missing is normal and search too.someone missing in PR land too..my god its to much πŸ˜† You see I was absent for some days and look what happen..πŸ˜†

Nice thread as usualπŸ‘πŸΌ...I didn't watched PR...i read Rachu post in your yesterday thread..as I said there...  very good Manv is now opening his mouth for Soham..hope he continue...and no Maafi.πŸ˜†.Hope this time he will not accept to give Soham..really I would be very happy if he fight for him...Archu if today she didn't tell anything not even get angry...I will say she too is mad..now..after all what Varsha has done to them...now she  Kidnapped Soham ..Archu forgive her...I think Archu love Soham cause she is his son that all...but Archu is not a mother who will fight for his Son...she loves him but there is something missing in this pyar .. Mamtha ka pyar she didn't have...sad to say that.😭.but its true...a mother whose son has been kidnapped ..forgive the kidnapper ..a little more she could say thanks to Varsha 😑 Have no words...

She disappointed me before and now too...at least a big fight with her sister... but NO as if someone brain wash her too...

Ok I will not talk to much i didn't see the episode ...But you are wonderful as usual dear..πŸ‘πŸΌthe title is very good;..

Miss you all dears..really.. busy busy that why didn't come for just a hi..if Ekta and company change this bakwaas track..I'll come back as usual even if there's bakwaas on bakwaas track..cause cv's will not stop here..for sure...but this track of baby gifting no way can't see and bear that...impossible for me...

if Archu even Manv accept to give the babe.😑.so they don't deserve to be parent..Sachu must go with Shravni...πŸ˜” and let Arman in their miserable life..😑

Bye my Akka and you. all my friends..
Love you all❀️ πŸ€—

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

I felt so sorry for the baby today , he was so scared ..Wcreaming in when Satish started yelling at Varsha , the poor thing was screaming in fright        ...

yo uknow when Varsha was doing that about how he would stop crying if she hold him and he kept crying and crying , I was so glad that Manav stepped forward and took Soham away from her ...This child  is going through so much because of Varsha and because his parents were not putting a stop to this nonsense ...

I agree Tanya, Soham needs stability all this back and forth is confusing to him. I just hope this puts an end to this storyline and Soham remains with his parents. When Manav took Soham from Varsha he should have held onto him. I hope Manav is shown more involved in his son's life now. Maybe that is what will push Savita to snatch Sachu from Archu, I can see Archana and Manav bonding more with Soham after what happened and Savita will instigate Sachu more against Archana. I really hope Manav finds out that his mother intends on snatching his son away and cuts ties with her as well. How can Savita say Archana has snatched away her son? Her son lives with her, treats her well and gives her everything she wants. Savita will be responsible for losing her son, not Archana.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Savita is just a pathetic old woamn ...I want this woman punished ..very badly by her own son ...
She is out to destroy the lives of her two grand sons

Manav must know one day what his mother is doing to his boys ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Normally Savita would fight back against Varsha but today she could care less, she was only interested in her next move to destroy Archana. It was sickening to see.

Tanyaz thumbnail
I think Savita will be able to get Archan thrown out of her house and her son taken away from her ...
but after all this she will find out that her ladlaa Ajit has trapped Manav  in a scandal of faulty cement ...
So consumed she is with hate and jealousy for Archana that she is actually fighting for Ajit , pretty much forgetting that Ajit beats up Vandita and tried to kill Manav ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago