Maafi- Sold Out..!!!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by archanamanav

oh man..u guys had expectation from archu😲..what r u kidding me😆..i knew this one will be the first one in line to forgive..
i thought only manav and satish can handle this..and they did.which was great to see..manav really has to control this one..archu won't do anything against his will..she will try her best to convince but hse won't go against his will..coz what manav does is always right for her😆😳

I doubt this now akka
something will happen...n Archu will get convinced to let soham meet varsha once...varshas' plight n may be savitas' support.And then something bad will happen and savita will get what she wanted.

Somehow the picture doesnt look good to me.Archu is nt convinced abt Mannus' idea...silly girl...n I know savita will support her n persuade her to let soham meet varsha behind manavs' back...to get her revenge.ARchu always listens to sulo when its least required...this time this idiot is showing signs of not listening to manav n sulo...but to Savita...she'll ruin her own happiness by believing her MIL😡...😭

Originally posted by gaurimisha

[

I doubt this now akka
something will happen...n Archu will get convinced to let soham meet varsha once...varshas' plight n may be savitas' support.And then something bad will happen and savita will get what she wanted.

Somehow the picture doesnt look good to me.Archu is nt convinced abt Mannus' idea...silly girl...n I know savita will support her n persuade her to let soham meet varsha behind manavs' back...to get her revenge.ARchu always listens to sulo when its least required...this time this idiot is showing signs of not listening to manav n sulo...but to Savita...she'll ruin her own happiness by believing her MIL😡...😭

You are 100 % right GM. This is what I said too ...I think Archana is going to get trapped in a bad situation soon where Something will happen to Varsha and Archna will be  manipulated by Savita to go and take care of your sister ...She will trust Savita and then something will happen ...
Manav will be very angry with Archana and might throw her out ...
Savita said today that she will take Archana's son and husband away from her ...
Savita also wants Shravani to take Archana's place in the house ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz
[/QUOTE

You are 100 % right GM. This is what I said too ...I think Archana is going to get trapped in a bad situation soon where Something will happen to Varsha and Archna will be  manipulated by Savita to go and take care of your sister ...She will trust Savita and then something will happen ...
Savita said today that she will take Archana's son and husband away from her ...

Tanya,
What you said isn't far fetched when one stops to think about it.
There is a reason why Shravani returned to the show. She's supposed to create problems for Arman. Even if temporary, your idea could happen.

If Archana goes against Manav's decision and takes Soham to Varsha and he is hurt, Manav would be justifiably very angry. We've seen Manav's anger directed at Archana before. He could possibly tell her to leave for a while as she keeps putting their son's life at risk re Varsha.

Savita will then bring Shravani home to look after the two boys. The wicked CV's will then show Shravani being the good mother to Soham, by feeding him, dressing him, playing with him etc, much more than Archana did.

They will also show Manav having to be with Shravani when this is happening. Just like when Sachin was a baby, they showed Manav on the bed with Sachin and Shravani came, took Sachin and was telling him that his papa loves him, that he was playing with his papa, etc.  All the scenes we wanted to see between Arman and Soham, the CV's will show them between Manav and Shravani😡  Ofcourse, with lots of help from Savita😡😡😡

I really hope this doesn't happen, because I'll definitely not be watching then😡
Originally posted by suan

Usha,
What a talent you are, hai na!!!

One of your best posts yet!!!
I also loved Manav today! I strongly believe he will not give into Archana this time around. He gave into her before, when Varsha tried to take Soham again after Savita had told her firmly that Soham belongs at home with his parents. Fortunately then, Satish was firm and finally Soham was home!  Manav lost his first child, he "lost" his second child for about 2 years, he won't allow anyone, including Archana, to let him lose his son again!!!

I loved that Manav refused all maafis!  Hope he continues to do this. He can support Varsha's treatment, but never allow her near Soham again, by herself!  If Archana so loves Varsha that she thinks she should be forgiven for what she did (even considering that she is mentally sick), then she can go stay with Varsha. Leave Soham with Manav, the parent who currently show he truly loves and cares about his son!

Sulochana, Savita...being the elders of the families, they are very disappointing. That's all I can bring myself to say at this time. I'm just so disappointed in them.

thanks sharon..my pleasure writing them😳..oh yes..sulo and savita making a mess..in that house..sulo's kids bad sanskar and savita's own bad sanskar is ruining the house at D's..wish Damo was there..to keep these ladies in check🤣
Originally posted by gaurimisha

I doubt this now akka

if archu goes against manav on this one na..she deserves what she gets after that..i will be super pissed if she takes soham anywhere near varsha..😡..whatever savita does..archu shouldn't disregard what manav has asked her to do regarding soham matter..
Originally posted by Tanyaz

she is always in a trap guruji..coz she goes and falls in one on her own..🤓..this forgiving everyone business is very dangerous..
savita sure will try to throw archu out of the house..donno whatelse her plan is..i am pretty sure she won't go as far as getting manav married to shravani
Usha your post was hilarious! 😆 

Sulochana and Manav were awesome today, was very proud at both for the way they handled the situation. Neither fell for Varsha's manipulations and my favorite part was them pulling away Soham from Varsha.

Sadly Archana and Satish disappointed, both are still falling for Varsha's manipulations and feeling sorry for her, why? It is not like this is the first time Varsha has pulled something like this, it is a continuous trend with her where the end result is her getting her way. Fortunately, Manav and Sulochana are not letting that happen. They were firm, determined and definately said the things viewers have been saying for weeks now!

Archana needs to wise up, she was able to cut ties with Vinod for what he did to Sulochana so it shouldn't be any problem to do the same with Varsha. Varsha deserves a far greater punishment than Vinod is getting. The CVs need to stop having Archana and Satish throw a pity party for Varsha and see her for who she truly is, a selfish, obsessive woman who deserves to be alone!
Waise I am not sure who to get mad at more... Archana or Varsha

U know actually Archana deserves exactly what is coming her way... in fact she is a horrible mother to Soham... varsha to atleast cares about Soham... but archana just cares about her stupid sister..

I really wanted Manav to yell more at her.. infact slapping Archana would have satisfied me... I really hate her... infact whatever Savita is doing with her.. she totally deserves it...

Btw thanks CVs... atleast they didnt butcher Manav! 😛
Originally posted by suan

Oh don't get angry ..I think they were not showing Manav and Archana that much with Soham because the writers wanted Soham to go to Varsha forever ..It's only in the last 2 days the script got changed...
Now I just don't want Archana to give  away her child to anyone else . That was the only  thing that was unbearable for me ...I can take Archan being foolish and being punished harshly for it but cannot take Archana being mahaan and giving away her baby for good..No one does that ...

let's take one day at a time ...
I am sure Archu 's place will be taken by Shravani in the house , thanks to Savita's planning it that way ...

I am just happy that Archan has not given her baby to Varsha as the promo had said ...
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Usha your post was hilarious! 😆 

Sulochana and Manav were awesome today, was very proud at both for the way they handled the situation. Neither fell for Varsha's manipulations and my favorite part was them pulling away Soham from Varsha.

Sadly Archana and Satish disappointed, both are still falling for Varsha's manipulations and feeling sorry for her, why? It is not like this is the first time Varsha has pulled something like this, it is a continuous trend with her where the end result is her getting her way. Fortunately, Manav and Sulochana are not letting that happen. They were firm, determined and definately said the things viewers have been saying for weeks now!

Archana needs to wise up, she was able to cut ties with Vinod for what he did to Sulochana so it shouldn't be any problem to do the same with Varsha. Varsha deserves a far greater punishment than Vinod is getting. The CVs need to stop having Archana and Satish throw a pity party for Varsha and see her for who she truly is, a selfish, obsessive woman who deserves to be alone!

thanks mandy😃..satish and archana always fall for her crocodile tears..and sulo usually gives in to varsha's zid..but this time she was firm..i hope she stands firm in this one also..i didn't know why she was asking for maafi from manav on varsha's behalf..😕..i didn't like that..but i liked it that she told archu to listen and do as manav says..
during that varsha's abortion time also she was firm but archana made her forgive varsha..thats what i remmeber..i sure hope she won't forgive varsha this time..and i really want satish to take varsha out of there somewhere to an island or something..