•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
                                 21st September Written Update                                                                                                                

Devyani is unhappily looking into space whilst the preparations for the party are going on. Priya notices this and goes to Devyani. She asks whats wrong. She tells Priya, Vidya is not coming back to the house, ever. Priya asks why. Theres some masti going on with the others.
Devyani says its for the best. Vidya is not happy here. She'll stay where she can be happy and not sad. Priya says if there  are problems then they can only be solved if  Gaurav and Vidya stay together and we can all help them solve their problems ( if only you knew the truth Priya). Devyani says i've done all that i can, now  theres no use in trying.
Devyani tells Priya to tell the others. She doesnt want to believe it. Priya goes to Aditya and tells him she wants to tell them all something. Just then the door opens and Vidya enters with Gaurav and Chinu  😃  All are very happy to see her and go to meet her. Devyani comes and takes Vidya in. Vidya is surprised with all the decorations.
Devyani and Priya carefully seat Vidya on the swing. Devyani is overjoyedin seeing Vidya. Sweety drags Chinu with her to call Bauji and Brahma, Chinu is hesitant to go with her ( ab yeh kya hoga? Ek aur chakkar)
Priya tells Vidya they are all very happy to have her back home and they arranged this party for her. Vidya thanks them.
Devyani tells Gaurav that Vidya didnt want to come home. Gaurav says her parents didnt want her to come here but Vidya wanted to be here (where did Vidyas parentsdisappear to 😕) Gaurav says Vidya was insistant in coming home. Devyani says she doesnt know whether to be happy or sad with Vidyas decision,  she did this for the sake of the family and not for herself.
Devyani tells Gaurav Bauji took back his complaint and Brahma is back home. Gaurav doesnt look happy.
When Vidya is about to cut the cake ( a yummy chocolate cake mmm) Brahma comes down with Sweety. The smiles on everyones faces disappear. He goes to Vidya and asks if she is alright . Vidya just nods  her head at him. He strokes her head and says you dont know how happy i am to see you. Vidya and Gaurav cut the cake together and Gaurav feeds her a piece (if only they were a real married couple). Chinu doesnt look too happy.
Theres a lovely family moment with everyone there except Brahma. Vidya is being pampered.
Gaurav tells Vidya she needs to rest as per doctors orders. Devyani offers to take her to her room. Chinu is watching all this, not too happy(hes feeling jealous).
Brahma is talking to someone senior on the phone (i think its the CM). Hes telling Brahma, being a DIG is an important post.  He tells Brahma if you make any mistakes even i wont be able to save you.
The CM is with RD and her  PA. After the CM leaves for some work the PA tells RD that the tawiz is ready. RD has full faith that with the pandits tawiz Karan will be alright again.
Back at the house Devyani is with Vidya in the bedroom. Devyani says by not going with your parents you have done me a huge favour, what would i have told everyone (the truth). Devyani says i will also fulfill my promise and free you from this marriage. Vidya says its not necessary, i want to stay in this house as a daughter in law. She tells Devyani i know why you got me married to Gauravji and asked me to stay quiet when i found out the truth. You were scared that if papaji had found out he would kill Gauravji. Whatever you did is right. And i understand  its very important for me to stay in Gauravjis life. There is nothing more important to me than being with Gauravji, i will stay in this house as a bahu with all of you.
Uttara goes to see Brahma in his room to see if hes ok.  He starts his self pity speech how nobody is bothered about what he went through in jail. He says i have done everything for them and i get nothing in return. Uttara consoles him and says i will stand by you, i can feel your pain 🤢 🤢 She hugs him and tells him i will always be with you. Aditya  Priya come up, they are walking to their room, The lovebirds are hugging each other ( i mean the dad and maasi  😆). They are getting closer to Brahmas room. Just then  Adi gets a text on his phone and is looking at his mobile so he doesnt see his dad and maasi hugging each other but Priya does  😲 She looks at Aditya who has walked past without seeing anything (Priya call him back, quick).

Precap
Vidya telling Devyani my need arent more important than Gauravjis life. I can do anything for his safety, i am not saying this because he is my husband but because i love him alot. Gaurav overhears everything.

I'm really sorry for the delay, but i had to go out for a while. My sister forced me to  😆 So blame her. 

Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago
Nice update.  You can never think your family is bad after watching THIS family. 
Oh..😲 i thought the pandit said that taweez will be ready in about a week😕.. its already there..😲
ohh well.. who cares.. 😆
thanks for the beautiful update 😳
thanks for the update dear 

Originally posted by reniji66

Nice update.  You can never think your family is bad after watching THIS family. 

😆 😆 For sure! 👍🏼
awww Vidya's love is so selfless... thnxsEdited by -Sidra- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by _mahi_

Oh..😲 i thought the pandit said that taweez will be ready in about a week😕.. its already there..😲
ohh well.. who cares.. 😆
thanks for the beautiful update 😳

You said exactly the same as RD  😆 But the pandit did it early because he got paid alot..