Bade Acche Laggte Hai

How did Vikram fall into this trap??

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vikram is one person who knows the wickedness in the Kapoor khandaan...particularly Sid...and he goes into the locker room like a thief and takes the necklace..madness...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plzzz dont say like this sidhanth nay ussay ram ka wasta diya to he had to do that πŸ˜•
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
uh, innocent vikram...gooshhh
Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
don't worry guys i have a strong positive feeling.. there is some twist... and the plan will be flop..πŸ˜†

waise bhi niharika ke... sabhi plans flop hi hote hai...
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Neenzoo

Vikram is one person who knows the wickedness in the Kapoor khandaan...particularly Sid...and he goes into the locker room like a thief and takes the necklace..madness...

seriously this didn't gel with vikram's character.why didn't he tell ram that sid asked him to take care of the haar.most stupidest scene in today's epi😑
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is really funny, moreso he took the necklace from the case itself.. no one is so innocent to fall in a 'trap' like this! he could have either confirmed it from Niharika or just inform Ram that he had the necklace
but since it is Ekta's show, so I'm not expecting any logical thing to happen 🀣
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
seriously guys,...

i was wondering y didn't vikram tell to Ram abt Sid's idea... or atleast to Neha...πŸ˜•

and y the hell he went into the locker room like a thief.. his behaviour was like a theif... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i didn't understand it completely...

But i somewhat have a positive feeling that vikram will be saved from this... may be by priya and ram's regard for priya might start changing.. that's my gut feel.. lets see what happens..
Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Feeling bad for Vikram..
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I also feel and hope that it will be a flop and for a very very stupid reason!!! almost embarrassed to let out the reason but anyway here goes!!
Priya is wearing a most unlike-her blood red sari. And she is not wearing any jewellery on her neck. She is wearing earrings and the rest of the paraphrenalia which match the so-called much hyped anestral haar.
And moreover the grandfather's letter said that this haar never falls into wrong hands and ultimately finds its way to the person worthy of wearing it.
Given all this am sure priya will wear it with her matching sari et al. lol lol 😳
padma
saisamanvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr1210

don't worry guys i have a strong positive feeling.. there is some twist... and the plan will be flop..πŸ˜†

waise bhi niharika ke... sabhi plans flop hi hote hai...

ya lgr121... i agree with u...kash isaye hota our weekend is good😊😊😊...otherwise sad weekend😭😭😭😭
but one thing i am not understand the c.c camera off scene...there is twist in that scene only... let us hope for best

😭😭