Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Akkaaa...i love you 🤗🤗🤗...you made my day and i am laughing like mad...akka i think Sudha or Puvi wont give permission to TA so that he can show whole oor to this newly invented psycho by another psycho from UK...TA might use his brain and arrange Nithesh to show whole Chennai to her as he got car🤣...plsss that girl should suthufy with Nithesh and Lav and GW should see...no aapu to us pls😕

@ tans wont it be nice if Ta offers his bike to oor suthufy to nits and the girl and how i wish gw and lav shd see this scene and act mad...rofl...how i wish its true ...
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update and comments!  Nizzz episode!! The countdown for the great October redux to strike back as Thendral is set to become Tornado has started.

The tottering gaited entry of TA into the house followed by routine full decibel cross examination and self-defense of TA in the drawing room for the umpteenth time' this time for his alleged foray into the tavern''. is becoming irksome, repetitive and boring.

While PA & TA are poles apart and have a frosty relationship, their brotherly affection and concern for each other's well-being was on display: PA expressing his angst and concern @ TA bar sojourn and TA wanting to do the best for his bro's business...really good. The other positive aspect is the fact that PA/S are solidly in T's corner...in-spite of all the friction bodes well for T.

Psycho is back in business and has laid the ground work to mount her covert squalid operation of entrapping TA using con woman psy-ops er spy-ops - good thing is that T is aware. GW repeats her dosham claptrap to TA on a daily basis as a mantra, TA dodging her... super-o-super.

Star of the day: Thulz. Today's episode is a testimony to kind positive influence, hold and sway that Thulz has over TA - her ability make TA wave the white flag and extract pledge against use of spirits; and teaching him life lessons on the attributes needed to succeed - advising TA to work hard, be amiable and likeable, shun anger and whining attitude, ability to heed good advice and to get rid of negativity ...pure magic...Wowee T, take a bow.

As T promised TA, on day 1 one her vacation ... after the sparring, Thulz and TA had some quiet time in solitude for their bonding session: T'n'TA roof top rendezvous - candle light, moon light dinner...really awesome. TA @ his gibberish best while complimenting ever improving T's culinary skill...nizzz.    

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the super duper updates!!  Super title today!!

Good episode today and we got to see a happy scene with Tamil and Tulasi.  Poor Tulasi was shocked when she thought Tamil drank.  Always everyone questions Tamil together making his tension incrase.  Anyone notice that these days Bazari does not question him but insteads yells at others when they blame him.

The terrace scene was nice.  Tulasi spoke the truth and said how she feels.  Tamil can never see Tulasi cry so he quickly managed the situation well.

Awww...TT feeding each other...so cute...thanks Mr. K. for showing this rather than them fighting on the terrace.  Tulasi bringing the candle reminded me of a previous episode in Thendral.  Everything was perfect until Charu called.  Seriously that girl does not know the difference in time zones!!!  Her timing was so wrong today.

Charu's friend coming to Chennai...???  Interesting point...

Loved seeing GW's reaction when she saw Tamil feeding Tulasi.  Please Mr. K. show more scenes like that.  Dosham talk again...hopefully Sudha tells Tulasi to be careful.
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update!

Although the episode started off on the usual and repetetive brothers-yelling-at-each other note, the rest of the parts were too good and showed the beautiful relationship bet'n T/TA.

The creatives weaved a magic in today's episode with the candlelight dinner, moonlight romance, T/TA sharing and feeding each other, and  T's very loving advise to TA abt work and everything.

C has again started with her plans to separate T/TA  and is unaware of the strong love bet'n the two. T is able to sense the likely future problems thru C. T knows very well abt C's intentions and also has the added support from S.

TA complimenting T during breakfast time was indeed funny, esp his mentioning abt T's earlier dosas resembling ameba!! S' advise to T was also good.

Overall a nice episode.
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thendral_USA

TA complimenting T during breakfast time was indeed funny, esp his mentioning abt T's earlier dosas resembling ameba!! 

What means ameba?😕 Any food items-ah?
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

What means ameba?😕 Any food items-ah?

Shammu...Amoeba (Ameba) are type of cells in biology which doesn't have any defining shape...TA compared T's dosa with this as she used to make dosa with many new shapes other than circle but now she cook as a defined circle🤣...aiyoo i can explain like this only
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Shubba

Wow super idea about Charu's friend trying to take Nitish.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for your lovely update 🤗. I expected some more blushing emoticons in your update as you openly agreed that you drool over TA and T&T, no more secrets please Tanu 😛.

First part was as usual the same thing with PA, TA and Sudha. TA and his Anni will melt down if they come to know that Sudha is being genuine with T&T and that TA really does the best for their store. They have their egos, but both are really sweet to the ppl they like and love. Hopefully some changes in their bahaviour before the twist itself.

Awww...such a cute scene with T&T in mottai maadi 😳. This guy melts down like anything if he sees Thulasi's tears and her love for him. I just loved it. Awww then the feeding each other moment in candle light was sooo lovely to see 😍. It looked as if Thulasi was feeding her little kid like a sweet mom while advicing him and TA innocently listening to her while eating...ahhh was such a cute moment 😍. Can i have them 😳.

Rofl at morning dining table scene with again some lighter moments between the cutie couple. Thulasi's expressions were nice and cuteee when TA got up from the table to stop eating to tease her.

A friend to this pei and a Chennai visit for the other pei and TA has to be her guide in Chennai 🤢🤢. I am glad they did not let us hear her pei voice on the phone. How many ennangas would we have gotten to bear through the short phone convo 🤢...very happy Kumaran. This means ghost might come by the end of next two weeks 😡...God save me plsss.
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally a long awaited T&T romance scene😳! Just because of this, I do not have the heart to criticize this episode. Too sweet, too cute and just so touching😳! Maathi maathi food feeding was so romantic! Its great to see that after all this time, just Thuls's tears alone can totally change TA's anger. He melts like a puddle around Thuls😆! Hopefully more good things happen to this couple😃! 

GW and Psycho on the other hand, are another completely different matter😡. Only blemish on a perfect T&T episode😡.

Originally posted by: Pearl27

How can these two lovable sons be born to a lady who does not fit to be a mother?? Very undeserving lady!😡🤢

That's also the question I ask every time I see the "Great" Bhuvana...how can both innocent Thuls and Prabha be born to her? Poor T&T, both born to parents who are very undeserving of them.

And super poor Puvi, who always tries to do the right thing and never gets appreciated by anyone in his immediate family😆.
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the nice T&T update, 🤗

After a long time a very cute T&T scene..!! Happy for you Tanu for this super episode..!!

Their dialogs were too good..!! Their love is so eternal..!! It is really nice to see them in the candle light and moon light..!!

I don't understand one thing...!! From the date Charu went to UK, she didn't call even once and she does always when T&T are romancing..!! How does that always work for Charu..???? 😡

@Shubba akka : Your thought is really awesome..!! How I too wish to see that pshyco friend of pshyco to oorsuthify with Niteesh and SQ,GW getting their aapu for helping Charu..!!