Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Gunz, see you can't be mad at TA anymore for going to bar πŸ˜› paavom he is after seeing Thuls crying and promised he won't also drink water 🀣 But you can be mad at TA for saying that super duper dialogue to Psycho... "Charu, nee seekram vaa to Chennai" 🀒😑🀒 Yuck! Ippo who is missing Psycho nu he told like that... maybe for his mommy, so she will stop interfering with him and Thuls πŸ˜‰

I was thinking maybe Sudha and TA would get along better if GQ suddenly disappeared into Gutter air.. they would have no one making them each more angry πŸ˜› Also, I think Sudha and Puvi might be more easy going people if they hadn't had to live with GQ sooo long. Now only, I've seen those two pour souls laugh in the presence of Thulasi. Maybe if they laugh in the presence of TA, TA would actually believe his bro and anni are just as sincere people as he is πŸ˜ƒ

And No, Gunz, you may not have T&T 😈 

@autumnconcerto, atleast Puvi has his new sister, Thulasi to support him πŸ˜†
Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the "long awaited episode " update...

First time seeing T & T sitting & talking happily and sharing lighter moments in this house.πŸ˜› (Hope that continues...)But that too was interrupted by Charu .I think Charu has a spy near the motta madi πŸ˜†

Thank God TA's mom  didnt come upstairs hearing TA calling "Charu" through the phone.πŸ˜†  ayyo how she gave a look when TA was feeding T! If it was Lav & Nit she would have felt shy & she would have ran away from there..🀣

Good advice by Sudha. Now Tulasi has to learn from Sudha all the tricks during her vacation.Big exam awaiting her..
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ shubba,

that was a super idea shubba...abt cis husband-friendly spy going for nit and that too on TA's bike...great..but wht if the firiend turns out to be a guy?any ideas for that?

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update of an episode which was full of T and T.

This is for TA. He has a good example whom he can follow. He once said to Thulasi and her friends on how things were with Kanakku. Kanakku also had to take up the high-handedness of his anni and so was forced to do a lot of cooking job. Kanakku didn't even have a 'mom' to support him. He never complained but learned a lot in the process and now he is using what he learned for his benefit. Did he ever go to a wine shop? TA could have very well gone to Kanakku's home and talked about whatever happened to Kanakku. Even now, Thulasi gave good tips to him, one of them being earn a lot of money. Can't TA channelize his anger, in doing his best to make a lot of money? Thulasi could have reminded about Kanakku.
mala_15 thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the awesome update. Now coming to the episode.

It was sad to see TA getting upset over everything which happens around himπŸ˜” but felt happy when Thulasi comforted him by telling that everything will be ok soon and encouraged him by telling that they will come up in their life soon.😊  I felt afraid that the matter of TA going to the bar to drink will blow up but Thank God ! nothing happened like that and our T&T made up with their quarrel.🀣🀣.

After a long time to the much delight of the viewers we had a cute T&T sceneπŸ˜› but got shocked when Charu (The Ghost Psycho) phoned TA and talked with him😲 and I feel that in future TA will face problems because of this so called friend of the psycho.πŸ˜•

It was also nice to see the old TA after a long time and we were also able to see the much awaited scene that was shown in the promo but that beautiful atmosphere was spoilt by the arrival of GW😑 who in turn sang her usual song about the dhosham of T to TA😑😈 but felt happy when TA supported T by telling that he doesn't have time to take his wife to the temple which clearly showed his love for T and his intention (ie) not to put down T in front of GW as she will use that as an opportunity to scold Thulasi which he doesn't like to happen. 😊

Last but not least it was good to see Sudha advising T in the right manner which if followed will surely help our heroine to save her husband from the clutches of GW and Psycho 😳 and on the other hand I also fear that if Thulasi acts according to Sudha's advise it may also lead her to earn the wrath of TA which should not happen in this situation as it may also separate them as expected by the devils.😳
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Vjayam.

I think Tamil said 'aval' referring to Charu's friend who he is going to recieve..??