Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
dude what are you saying ki tumne fun type ka koi update nahi diya this was tooo good yaar i love the small little punches you put in the update and how the smileys describe them so well you are too good i loved this!!!!
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvlife84

i agree with you, btw, ur updates are awesome, thank u, i wait for them everyday

Ur welcum😳

Originally posted by: ~~ MICK ~~

aree koi na yaar.. i agree ki aaj masti nahin thi.. but loads of masti coming up,, so keep ur smileys ready.. :P

Yeah Dey r always Ready for Masti...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

m feeling sad even after reading ur post

today teh smileys r not working
u r so rite
how can rey put double meaning wala qs
sad but he realised the hard way
how much kria means to him
and how wrong his actions were

Yeah I didnt evn make this post for fun coz der was nothin lik Fun in epi.. I agree with Sanju's title the epi was Disgustingly Cheap!!!

Originally posted by: brainychild92

thank god for sharon ... uss ladke se zyada mujhe rey pe gussa aa raha hai.. how dare he make her ask such questions! he figured she wouldn't? i mean serious!y.. i wish she had mentioned EVEN ONCE that rey made this question paper up..  whether they believed her or not is one thing but still!

Mujhe b Kal Rey pe utna hi gussa aa rha tha i mean hw cud he... Kriya Did speak a Rey k bare me infrnt of Sharon bt voice was vry low for them to understand ki Rey has prepared this..😑

Originally posted by: _sana.Magic_

your smileys r too cute and love yr update thnx

Thanx ur welz...😳

Originally posted by: kumjoo

AWESOME AWESOME...POST...

thanx Pretty!!😳

Originally posted by: crazyaboutpurab

awesome updates & ur emoticans are out of the world..:)..today's epi was a real shocker..i mean even if Rey is angry wid Kriya this questionnaire was taking things to a very cheap level..!!

Thanx.. Yeah so true I mean hw did the Cv's also manage to show this kind of Double meaning things ...

Originally posted by: g2o2rsxd

ya today's epi was bit too much,but guys Rey is a human being and he can make mistakes too...perhaps he made those questions in the height of anger...and now he will realize his mistake...because we all know Rey is a really very nice person...and today we saw naivety of Kriya..I know she is strong and everything but she is after all from a simple town...she doesn't understand those double meaning questions...well  and this is quite a real scenario...and finally Sharon..ats off to you man...Now i know why swayam likes you

I hope its not too long 

Yeah finally till the end of the epi Rey did realise his mistake..
Truly Sharon was the Star for Today.. Nw we understand that Swayam Knws that she is gud frm heart...😳

Originally posted by: kajen

as usual the thread is gud

but its not that funny
n i know whhy

Hm Coz the episode Was cheap n u cnt make cheap things Funny..

Originally posted by: sweetshine

AWSUM postπŸ˜ƒ...yeah 2day's epi was not as xpected nd d ques DISGUSTING...but lets hope dere's sumthing goood for tmrw...cnt wait 2 c d painful dance😍

Thanx.. Yeah is was Really😑 Bt nw Der is a Dance cumin up wich evn i'm lukin forward too...😳

Originally posted by: sweetapple2995

dude what are you saying ki tumne fun type ka koi update nahi diya this was tooo good yaar i love the small little punches you put in the update and how the smileys describe them so well you are too good i loved this!!!! 

Thanx.. But the whole update was Cheap only After Rey enters Update me thoda bohot  Fun element Daal payi main..!!!😳
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey the cutest updates and ya lot of masti is coming my urvashiii
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i knw right! 
those cheapsters wud never have dared to say all that to kriya if her questions weren't so cheap already.πŸ˜”
correction.
not her questions...rey's questions...😑
rey, u better feel really guilty for this and do something awesome to fix it!
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was awesome update loved it very much...πŸ‘
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its really good one . loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ