•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Till now it was BB riding the high horse and was bossing around everyone and after her reality now every one ridicules inside the house as all know about her but she has a place in the house as she is a member of the house. what happens to Bh when she falls from her high horse and she is exposed and though she has signed the legal document it only hold good as long as she is Cb and Rptine. which is  just namesake no wonder Dev will have to pay for that mistake.But BH is creating greater mischief.
Ya am worried about the document she signed about the property
Chalhov agree when the truth of Bak will come out she fall very badly.
but here she would still stand in the strong position.
she has the property and the legal documents stating she's the wife of Dev, which Dev himself approved, So i think she will make a big deal out of it.

and so sad that RaDev atleast didn even think of this.
I am not worried about the document she has signed, I am worried about tomorrow night. Will BH succeed in making Radev and PF think that She and Dev slept together.
 She has signed a legal document as Dev,s wife and she is supposed to be Dev,s wife in society..Dev himself accepted her as his wife , at Tilak , then on his Birthday , went to Kutir with Barkha for the night ...Nobody knows  that she is fake except family ...Now it will be her words against Dev ...Indian laws are in favor of  married girls till seven years ...Here Dev is entangled in the mess ...
Originally posted by zam123

I am not worried about the document she has signed, I am worried about tomorrow night. Will BH succeed in making Radev and PF think that She and Dev slept together.

No yar it will be night mare to watch, u know actually i dint watch the precap when i saw in TV...i forced myself to watch it to write the precap...
Yuck yar,,,,it will be a nightmare..
With regards to the concerns of 'legal document', I just want to remind my fellow forum members of the document that Mataramji had saying that Dev would marry Kanika in CB1.

Remember how quickly  chunnu Munnu disposed of that little legal document by having Rads tear it up?  They will probably show Kanha's leela and document will disappear.
Originally posted by Anamika100

With regards to the concerns of 'legal document', I just want to remind my fellow forum members of the document that Mataramji had saying that Dev would marry Kanika in CB1.

Remember how quickly  chunnu Munnu disposed of that little legal document by having Rads tear it up?  They will probably show Kanha's leela and document will disappear.
Agree with you.Yes,I remember Radhika had teared the documents very easily.I think this time round she'l do the same.And the precap is the worst I've ever seen.But,still I have hope that someone might come & stop Dev from applying balm.Barkha's plan has to fail.
Thanks friends for your thoughts Bh proved very negative despite some of the members who saw her as positive  and some members who the the danger signals very early and lets see what is her agenda how far she goes to destroy RaDEv relation and PF but I  have faith in Dev and Radhika , and how Radhika with her basic goodness she will slowly solve all the problems one by one including the legal one. Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago