Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Why WHY Why???????? (Page 3)

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maia22

if the writers let this milan between bhdev happen then really will join facebook and blow(a big fat thappd) their brains out dont care what any one says that was the worst precap ever lagta hai in cvs ke brain ghaas churne chale gai hai---pls kanha bring rads back before dev gets behosh again and bk claims they are one now even if it did not happen and then who knows she will say i am preganant with devs child

no they will never show that. they are just the assumption of the great Barkha..

Dev will never do anything like that.

have to see how much more sick they'll make Bak.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjaaMona55

Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiHa24

Originally posted by maia22

if the writers let this milan between bhdev happen then really will join facebook and blow(a big fat thappd) their brains out dont care what any one says that was the worst precap ever lagta hai in cvs ke brain ghaas churne chale gai hai---pls kanha bring rads back before dev gets behosh again and bk claims they are one now even if it did not happen and then who knows she will say i am preganant with devs child

no they will never show that. they are just the assumption of the great Barkha..

Dev will never do anything like that.

have to see how much more sick they'll make Bak.
Neerja really really wish you are right but these cvs god only knows whats in their mind
in the past they have made radev do some dumb things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

netola Groupbie
netola
netola

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
splendid

Edited by netola - 21 September 2011 at 12:24pm
fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Don't think Dev will put balm.And why the hell is Barkha in RaDev's room? God,she's sick.Pls CVs end her track soon.
rekha-rubina IF-Dazzler
rekha-rubina
rekha-rubina

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I don't think so kahan will show some mircle .
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

I agree Niha! The precap left me fuming like anything! First she is sitting on RaDev's bed! Why? She said she is going to her room...and then lands up at RaDev's bedroom?!! GRR!! 

As for Dev applying balm, Dev did it out of formality. He suggested the balm out of formality or as a gesture of friendship as well. He didn't dwell deeper in to her method. Must have probably thought that Barkha is so unwell and thus he suggested an idea...and when she said, pls apply the balm, he couldn't say 'NO' outrightly. Dev is a gentle man and applies the balm out of courtesy, friendship. 

But yes at that moment, i was screaming inside my head... "RADHIKA!!!!!"

Neerjaa

vikramkrishna.k Newbie
vikramkrishna.k
vikramkrishna.k

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I AM fed of this.Please end this track soon.I know DEV is pure he is SHREERAM.what is the need to show this kind of rubbish stuffs.bh has become the worst characterless shameful woman.they are making DEV S character dumb.CB is a family oriented programme,then why they are showing these kind of dirty stuffs which will not go well with the family audiences.they can show the negative character in some other way.they are  making the character of woman worst which is not needed.i donot know why they are doing all these things.if they continue this definitely trp will still decrease,they will loose even the loyal audiences,CB will end.i think they are doing this wantedly.cvs n channel,production are responsible for this.our AVINA has to suffer.what is need to show all these bkind of dirty stuff.they are spoiling the show,story everything.please stop this,end this track,kill that bh character.bring some family oriented story,some good tracks.we want to see only RADEV romance,their lovestory,thir lovescenes,together leading the family,their children...only RADEV AVINA

Neerjaa

vikramkrishna.k Newbie
vikramkrishna.k
vikramkrishna.k

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I AM fed of this.Please end this track soon.I know DEV is pure he is SHREERAM.what is the need to show this kind of rubbish stuffs.bh has become the worst characterless shameful woman.they are making DEV S character dumb.CB is a family oriented programme,then why they are showing these kind of dirty stuffs which will not go well with the family audiences.they can show the negative character in some other way.they are  making the character of woman worst which is not needed.i donot know why they are doing all these things.if they continue this definitely trp will still decrease,they will loose even the loyal audiences,CB will end.i think they are doing this wantedly.cvs n channel,production are responsible for this.our AVINA has to suffer.what is need to show all these bkind of dirty stuff.they are spoiling the show,story everything.please stop this,end this track,kill that bh character.bring some family oriented story,some good tracks.we want to see only RADEV romance,their lovestory,thir lovescenes,together leading the family,their children...only RADEV AVINA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index