Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think so kahan will show some mircle .

I agree Niha! The precap left me fuming like anything! First she is sitting on RaDev's bed! Why? She said she is going to her room...and then lands up at RaDev's bedroom?!! GRR!! 

As for Dev applying balm, Dev did it out of formality. He suggested the balm out of formality or as a gesture of friendship as well. He didn't dwell deeper in to her method. Must have probably thought that Barkha is so unwell and thus he suggested an idea...and when she said, pls apply the balm, he couldn't say 'NO' outrightly. Dev is a gentle man and applies the balm out of courtesy, friendship. 

But yes at that moment, i was screaming inside my head... "RADHIKA!!!!!"
I AM fed of this.Please end this track soon.I know DEV is pure he is SHREERAM.what is the need to show this kind of rubbish stuffs.bh has become the worst characterless shameful woman.they are making DEV S character dumb.CB is a family oriented programme,then why they are showing these kind of dirty stuffs which will not go well with the family audiences.they can show the negative character in some other way.they are  making the character of woman worst which is not needed.i donot know why they are doing all these things.if they continue this definitely trp will still decrease,they will loose even the loyal audiences,CB will end.i think they are doing this wantedly.cvs n channel,production are responsible for this.our AVINA has to suffer.what is need to show all these bkind of dirty stuff.they are spoiling the show,story everything.please stop this,end this track,kill that bh character.bring some family oriented story,some good tracks.we want to see only RADEV romance,their lovestory,thir lovescenes,together leading the family,their children...only RADEV AVINA
I AM fed of this.Please end this track soon.I know DEV is pure he is SHREERAM.what is the need to show this kind of rubbish stuffs.bh has become the worst characterless shameful woman.they are making DEV S character dumb.CB is a family oriented programme,then why they are showing these kind of dirty stuffs which will not go well with the family audiences.they can show the negative character in some other way.they are  making the character of woman worst which is not needed.i donot know why they are doing all these things.if they continue this definitely trp will still decrease,they will loose even the loyal audiences,CB will end.i think they are doing this wantedly.cvs n channel,production are responsible for this.our AVINA has to suffer.what is need to show all these bkind of dirty stuff.they are spoiling the show,story everything.please stop this,end this track,kill that bh character.bring some family oriented story,some good tracks.we want to see only RADEV romance,their lovestory,thir lovescenes,together leading the family,their children...only RADEV AVINA