one more drama...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohan and Renu dosent know each other before as we thought...

so then y they met nd the whole thing of Rama suspecting Mohan and following him whole things draws a conclusion that one more drama will be cuming up between the two families nd this time victims are mohan nd renu and the drama will be created by our own DRAMA QUEEN RAMA...
That could be a possibility but if that happens then Rama will be a criminal at the end..because eventually everyone will come to know that it was just her doubt and nothing else..so we really dont have ot worry abt it..Rama will fail in her motives as always and  this time her acts willl be in front of the whole family..good for us all...
Its good renu n mohan both not know each other ,,,if rama creates a scene definitely she will den i m sure mohan follows d steps of anant ..to face rama n looney family ..bcoz its high time ,how much he have to face in name of sanskar n parampara ..
Originally posted by barbie2011

That could be a possibility but if that happens then Rama will be a criminal at the end..because eventually everyone will come to know that it was just her doubt and nothing else..so we really dont have ot worry abt it..Rama will fail in her motives as always and  this time her acts willl be in front of the whole family..good for us all...

hope this happens...
Originally posted by Preet078

Its good renu n mohan both not know each other ,,,if rama creates a scene definitely she will den i m sure mohan follows d steps of anant ..to face rama n looney family ..bcoz its high time ,how much he have to face in name of sanskar n parampara ..
agree preet... Mohan has suffered a lot silently, he shud open his mouth now!!
Originally posted by sathvi

Mohan and Renu dosent know each other before as we thought...

so then y they met nd the whole thing of Rama suspecting Mohan and following him whole things draws a conclusion that one more drama will be cuming up between the two families nd this time victims are mohan nd renu and the drama will be created by our own DRAMA QUEEN RAMA...

But as my view, Rama doesnt see renu & hoping ki vo mohan ki baato ko bhi bhoo nahi degi...

So, there will no possibility for one more drama, that my POV
loved that scene when he says"hope ki sab theek ho jaye!".renu actually thought that he said so about her current situation!!!
😆😆😆jaha rama devi ho waha drama nahi toh kya hoga???😆😆😆
as usual drama can b created by rama bt this time uspe backfire ho ga mohan ..bcoz deir z nothing wrong b/w renu n mohan.they met jst by chance..