Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I completely agree with you shrishti!

I came to the forum this morning and saw all these fights😆...gosh...evryone needs to take chill pill😆...I agree with archi on the fact that alina does not know about abhiya as of now..thats why she is all dreaming about abhay and her...the moment abhay comes to know about it, he will clear all of her misunderstandings and hopefully alina will become his BFF...I mean as a teenager alina has right to love and dream about boys well...so I don't see anything wrong with that...I really like alina's character upto now coz she has been shown as sweet, innocent girl who has suffered a lot in her life, but we do not know about future...it is better for us to wait before judging her...let abhay tell her the reality and we will see how she will react and then we will able to figure out the true Alina...as of now...everyone needs to relax man😆...u know who I blame for all this mess?.. they are no one other than our beloved cvs...they keep on showing the same thing repeating over and over again...someone falling for abhay and then later on having a heart break...I would like abhay to clear alina's misunderstanding as soon as possible...I guess when abhay sees alina's makeover, then he will realize what alina is upto?😲
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Ermmm well what to say . Anyone who come between abhlya is bashed ..& well i guess it will happen to alina too . No one can come between abhlay , abhlya should be together , abhlya should only romance ...then what other will do bhangra in serial .

LOL abhlya will be have problem to be together ...so who ever come in between it is gonna be abhlya .

C v all started watching dis show 4 Abhiya & v all r way 2 sentimental whn it comes 2 our lead.Jeh bhi bashed hua tha obvious si baat hai ppl will bash alina also but I jst wnt peace here so I said respect Alina's feeling 2 Abhiya fans & 2 Abhina frnds v all know Abhiya will b together so y 2 think abt Abhina as couple let thm b a buddies😳 Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
Let's not fight over some fictional characters yaar!! We fight and hate each other for some actors who neither know our names nor our exiatence.😆.Life is too small to make enemies knowingly.😊.We all should become frndz,and react only when any bashing post or ViVah PDA post is created..🤣
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

I completely agree with you shrishti!

I came to the forum this morning and saw all these fights😆...gosh...evryone needs to take chill pill😆...I agree with archi on the fact that alina does not know about abhiya as of now..thats why she is all dreaming about abhay and her...the moment abhay comes to know about it, he will clear all of her misunderstandings and hopefully alina will become his BFF...I mean as a teenager alina has right to love and dream about boys well...so I don't see anything wrong with that...I really like alina's character upto now coz she has been shown as sweet, innocent girl who has suffered a lot in her life, but we do not know about future...it is better for us to wait before judging her...let abhay tell her the reality and we will see how she will react and then we will able to figure out the true Alina...as of now...everyone needs to relax man😆...u know who I blame for all this mess?.. they are no one other than our beloved cvs...they keep on showing the same thing repeating over and over again...someone falling for abhay and then later on having a heart break...I would like abhay to clear alina's misunderstanding as soon as possible...I guess when abhay sees alina's makeover, then he will realize what alina is upto?😲

Thnx dear.Ya Alina has right 2 fall in dream v can say her wrong only whn she'll become obsessive yaar but abhi she is gud thn y 2 bash her & v all know its Abhiya all the way😳
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Let's not fight over some fictional characters yaar!! We fight and hate each other for some actors who neither know our names nor our exiatence.😆.Life is too small to make enemies knowingly.😊.We all should become frndz,and react only when any bashing post or ViVah PDA post is created..🤣

hahah ya u r right only Vivah PDA post unite us & v beahve lke stupid kids hhaha😆
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank god Srishti! A much needed post -- I mean we can accept Abhina till it is till friendship right!? I had accepted Jiya and will accept them as friends even in future -- so why not Abhina!? And you have really put it well -- You cant stop a girl in love from dreaming now can you!? We all know Abhay is not going to give two hoots to what Alina feels for him -- he will always be her friend. And somehow I do trust Alina to not become obsess with Abhay -- from whatever we have seen of her she is very rational and some how I dont see her turning irrational for Abhay at all! ðŸ˜Š
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya shris pata nahin yahan har waqt fight kyun shuru ho jata hai. We should respect everyone's pov. Someone likes abhina someone not. But why to bash each other. Mujhe dekho I am craziest abhiya fan but still I posted caps of abhina. No insecurity.😉
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

C v all started watching dis show 4 Abhiya & v all r way 2 sentimental whn it comes 2 our lead.Jeh bhi bashed hua tha obvious si baat hai ppl will bash alina also but I jst wnt peace here so I said respect Alina's feeling 2 Abhiya fans & 2 Abhina frnds v all know Abhiya will b together so y 2 think abt Abhina as couple let thm b a buddies😳

I dont think abhina as couple ..lol even i like abhlya ..it is just track to have some compicated between abhlya . Everyone is sentimental about there character..that doesn't mean that other than abhlya character will not do anything & abhlya will be together ...what will be the story 🤢
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Thank god Srishti! A much needed post -- I mean we can accept Abhina till it is till friendship right!? I had accepted Jiya and will accept them as friends even in future -- so why not Abhina!? And you have really put it well -- You cant stop a girl in love from dreaming now can you!? We all know Abhay is not going to give two hoots to what Alina feels for him -- he will always be her friend. And somehow I do trust Alina to not become obsess with Abhay -- from whatever we have seen of her she is very rational and some how I dont see her turning irrational for Abhay at all! ðŸ˜Š

Thnx anupama evn I dont know y ppl r feeling so insecure.V all know its all abt Abhiya koi saas-bahu crap toh hai nhi this one dark luv story but still.I m damm sure Alina will support Abhiya the day she will come 2 know😳
aish. thumbnail
A very much needed post to control my temper!
Thanks for it!