Ahem and love: Day 9 Part 1

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The last time Ahem was enraptured by Gopi's recitation of the 9x tables as she said it in the presence of all the family members expect Chirag and Parag.

This scene was interrupted by Urmila's call and Kinjal's incident.

It is now day 9 in the morning and he is getting ready to go to the office in their bedroom. Even though the scene a very short one, today Ahem was demanding in true husband style as he felt he had a right to have this from her. He wanted her to serve him his green tea and he wanted her to have his bag ready for him to take when he leaves the bedroom. 

Both of these Gopi did not do as she never expected him to want her to close the gap between them. However, she knew that this behaviour of his is linked to Kinjal.

So starts day 9 - he to work and she to school.

He plans to return early from the office. Will he become much more demanding on her? Will she willingly take care of his needs? Will he begin to rely on her more and more?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The way Ahem asked her about the tea and the bag was actually quite encouraging because it seemed like natural behaviour between a husband and wife which Ahem did quite subconciously which is a great sign of his inner feelings.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

The way Ahem asked her about the tea and the bag was actually quite encouraging because it seemed like natural behaviour between a husband and wife which Ahem did quite subconciously which is a great sign of his inner feelings.

Absolutely ... he does not want her to stand there keeping things on the table. He wants her to be at his beck and call in the bedroom. Sure, whilst his behaviour is all due to Kinjal, it is giving way to his true feelings.
once again, Ahem, an angry young man. but this time, it's true that he really rely on her more and more. Even his bag, he also need Gopi's help. He behaved like a true husband who is really angry when his wife didn't bring him the bag or inform him first..😊somehow, it's interesting to watch the progress of Gohem love. 10 days is almost over, so will Ahem do something for Gopi or help her with Rashi's kalakari? Will he take care of her to heal her eye sore?😳
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

Absolutely ... he does not want her to stand there keeping things on the table. He wants her to be at his beck and call in the bedroom. Sure, whilst his behaviour is all due to Kinjal, it is giving way to his true feelings.

It's a nice change from Ahem not wanting Gopi to touch any of his things which was his view not long ago. And the anger is just an inherent part of him and a bit difficult to imagine him not shouting at people over small things (and I think we do actually like Ahem's stern demeanour - well I know I do!!)
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaka.lg

once again, Ahem, an angry young man. but this time, it's true that he really rely on her more and more. Even his bag, he also need Gopi's help. He behaved like a true husband who is really angry when his wife didn't bring him the bag or inform him first..😊somehow, it's interesting to watch the progress of Gohem love. 10 days is almost over, so will Ahem do something for Gopi or help her with Rashi's kalakari? Will he take care of her to heal her eye sore?😳

We are on day 9 in the afternoon when the show ended. He has taken the responsibility to prepare her for her test which he had asked the Principal as a second chance. We know that he will keep to it. However the Kinjal incident has come in the middle of this and his emotions are running rampant. He was left at a lose end when Koki told him to be independent of him. This is why he is going to rely on Gopi much more not only for all his daily needs but also emotionally as well.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

It's a nice change from Ahem not wanting Gopi to touch any of his things which was his view not long ago. And the anger is just an inherent part of him and a bit difficult to imagine him not shouting at people over small things (and I think we do actually like Ahem's stern demeanour - well I know I do!!)

True, now he wants her to take care of him much more ... he did so demand this from her so passionately too like he meant it.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

True, now he wants her to take care of him much more ... he did so demand this from her so passionately too like he meant it.

The way he's reacted is great because it's true to his character and therefore infinitely believable - if he all of a sudden started being too nice too Gopi then I think I would be a little suspicious. A gradual change like they seem to be portraying makes it seem so real.
juliaveth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I thought he was rather harsh and agressive with Gopi today! It reminded me of what he used to be like in the beginning! He didn't even take the tea that Gopi made! At least she was able to realise that he was upset because of Kinjal and not through any fault of hers, and so she could understand that he was taking it out on her. He might soften and be more kinder to Gopi in the next episode and become the Ahem that we've all become acquainted with in the last few days.

Wasn't too sure about him saying he was his mum's "shadow" either...when will he be Gopi's shadow??!
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: juliaveth

I thought he was rather harsh and agressive with Gopi today! It reminded me of what he used to be like in the beginning! He didn't even take the tea that Gopi made! At least she was able to realise that he was upset because of Kinjal and not through any fault of hers, and so she could understand that he was taking it out on her. He might soften and be more kinder to Gopi in the next episode and become the Ahem that we've all become acquainted with in the last few days.

Wasn't too sure about him saying he was his mum's "shadow" either...when will he be Gopi's shadow??!

Whilst is does reverberate as though it is the same as during the young angry Ahem time, this time the appearance is different more so with him than her. He was able to comfortably dress up with her in the room and felt uninhibited doing it, he looked freely at her in passing as he accessed the whole room, his personal sense of space in his old room he is easily sharing, his facial expressions were toned down significantly by him speaking more to her to have concern over him than to stand around as a bystander.

Here he was taking out his frustration on her because of Kinjal. She was quick to grasp this too.

As far as him being a shadow to her is concerned, I think it is more so of her to be a shadow to him that matters.