Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@shanti..thanks for the transcript of RS interview.

going through it this caught my attention.".whomever I have worked whomever I have given a break , or groomed the actor even today our relationship is beyond  just a shoot , that rapport to keep with actors , that they are a part of the team and they have to ultimately deliver , they are facing the camera and not me and camera never lies , their small  gestures anger , happiness , all these can be shown in their performance... "

this makes us think Rajanji  and  apoorva knowing each other is from a long time..how can we forget JASSI days ... he directed apu and from then he has kept this rapport with him..to say just a phone call and apu instantly agreed to play anmol..rajanji is one intelligent and good observer..i mean he knows who can do this particular character..he knew anmol is a tailor-made role for apu just  another example ..his show havan he already knew who will be perfect while writing the script..who wil fit the character baapji.narendra jha so it was same for apu .a leap.new character and a call to apu as he has only him inmind...today if Rajanji saying it has become an iconic show when its ended its because the end result was outstanding though it took a leap..he banked on the character anmol and the one playing it and today he is happy about the result..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saveeta24

going through it this caught my attention.".whomever I have worked whomever I have given a break , or groomed the actor even today our relationship is beyond  just a shoot , that rapport to keep with actors , that they are a part of the team and they have to ultimately deliver , they are facing the camera and not me and camera never lies , their small  gestures anger , happiness , all these can be shown in their performance... "

this makes us think Rajanji  and  apoorva knowing each other is from a long time..how can we forget JASSI days ... he directed apu and from then he has kept this rapport with him..to say just a phone call and apu instantly agreed to play anmol..rajanji is one intelligent and good observer..i mean he knows who can do this particular character..he knew anmol is a tailor-made role for apu just  another example ..his show havan he already knew who will be perfect while writing the script..who wil fit the character baapji.narendra jha so it was same for apu .a leap.new character and a call to apu as he has only him inmind...today if Rajanji saying it has become an iconic show when its ended its because the end result was outstanding though it took a leap..he banked on the character anmol and the one playing it and today he is happy about the result..

Well said saveetaπŸ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Yes so true , I would say  his head his up for his show due to many reasons and one of the reasons is Apurva's performance, the word iconic will always have his name in it, also when he says its a bigger brand  I would say yes the leap was a BIG factor for him to say that.

I read an article where the show Pratigya is getting new characters as the TRP was falling and the last line says this
That would depend on how audiences accept the track. In the past, this serial has attempted to open up new tracks but some of them did not click. Let's see how this one works. πŸ˜‰

So now we know what to think when Bidaaii got a new character and it worked !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And the audience spoke !!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HATE PRATIGYA. It is full of negetivity. they always show negetive in that show. i mean it is not really close to relatity. they show over things on that show. i hate this ganag track where they show that a 70 year old man got marry to 17 year old girl. i mean that producer should stop showing negetive things

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, Indeed Apurva is a part of the success of Bidaai, and wish to see him back in a new season of the show, The show has become iconic and was'nt slated to be pulled of when the viewers enjoyed the performance of teh characters.

The bigger brand it has become is  due to the risk the show took with the leap and emerged  successful.
I hope Rajan ji makes the sequel by the coming year and Apurva can be a part of it with his  sweet chemistry with Parul and all the cast which made the show successful. πŸ‘

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I wish the same that all characters who made an impact should be a part of Bidaai2 and that included Apu as Anmol as I can't recall any other character who has made such an impact at such a late appearance in a long running serial. I feel Apu's contributions to Bidaai should be rewarded with a stronger role in Bidaai2. I don't hope to see him paired with Parul that would be RS's decision but I do hope to see both in bidaai2 with strong characterisation and a better impact.
I frankly can't see Bidaai2 without Anmol.😍
Interest always lies in unknown facts, if we already know who shall be paired opposite whom , the level of curosity erodes faster. It is better to keep viewers excited to see who shall eventually be the final pairings.
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Well I will always be optimistic when it comes to the surprise package !!😳. I was wondering how Anmol and Ragini would like as played by Apurva and Parul and my my  they were just the perfect for an audience who have seen a show with deep interest in 2 1/2 years and with the dimensions of the show changing and  the way the show flow with that and the viewers sailed along !!

A character if well etched and the actor playing his part with his thought that I will deliver my best the verdict is left to the audience then audiences will see that nth note he delivers and appluade his perfoamnce his bending with other characters.

Thsi Apurva proved with his character of Anmol and Parul amazed me with the way her character matched as Ragini with Anmol's πŸ‘πŸ‘

WHats in store for the sequel is not know , I would definatly wish to see Apurva get his share of the big pie !!😳 and  the role and his character wel etched and blended the way he showed it in the leap .

I was reading another article about RS and this was very well said

How did Director's Kut happen?

I must state that I have never planned anything in life. I have done things instinctively. I had a reputation in the industry as a director. I was successful, financially secure and had credibility in the market. Then came a point in life when I had two choices. I either could have directed a film or produce a TV show. I chose to produce a TV show which was Bidaai under Director's Kut. I took a calculated risk and it worked. However, I owe a lot to Uday Shankar and Vivek Bahl. They inspired and supported me to produce a show. As a producer I have a lot of creative control and I don't have to compromise on ideas or plans.

And something about his personal life 

You keep too busy. How do you unwind?

It gets difficult to balance professional and personal life at times. I do tend to crib about the extra work load but I love it at the end of the day. I am in this profession because of choice. However, it's important to give time to one's family. I have a 9-year old daughter Ishika with whom I love to spend time. I read a lot and also like to travel.

I could so see Anmol and Tammy here 😳

They were magic when in the same frame and their sweet talks over the phone...

shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhondu2010

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for sharing, Indeed Apurva is a part of the success of Bidaai, and wish to see him back in a new season of the show, The show has become iconic and was'nt slated to be pulled of when the viewers enjoyed the performance of teh characters.

The bigger brand it has become is due to the risk the show took with the leap and emerged successful.
I hope Rajan ji makes the sequel by the coming year and Apurva can be a part of it with his sweet chemistry with Parul and all the cast which made the show successful. πŸ‘

</font>

Definatly kudos to him to have come into the show when it was needed and did his part and made sure that he was an emerged winner for his performance
I am sure his part cannot be ignored when the show returns with the sequel if a character is well etched for him
Rs takes in charge of the molding of characters with the cv so he will keep this person in mind for a key pivotal role 😊
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also read his other interview, Indeed his shows have a different touch and bidaaii has been is first production venture and a lot went into the risk he took with the leap and emerged iconic show.

He will teasure the success of the show due credit given to the way it ended,
Its recall value  is high the way the post leap was appriciated by new characters added,so hope when the sequel happens whenever , Apurva and Parul performance would hve greater level in what the viewers can expect, they being a part and seem how well Anmoland Ragini blended
shanti05 thumbnail
@Bhondu I am sure he values the way the show has ended, and the leap has a greater significance for the show which made it iconic..

For the show to have gained a high place with the risk of the leap and the changes it took would take a good thought of what and who should  make the sequel and when it will be needed...

If the show returns the elements which made it iconic will definatly be taken into consideration and I would hope to see anmol and Ragini in it and many other important  pivotal character