Rajan Shahi's interview abt Bidaaii & Part2 othrs - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

@sandiab

The show  goes in terms of  the Book Bidaaii Sapna babul ka..So  several chapters are there and a few were focused on in season one,

When the show returns as Mr. Rajan ji said it will have  the conceptual elements of  what it needs from such a book and new dimensions and changes necessary for what teh show could deliver  at that point of time

So the characters  would all depend on what teh spryline would have , but key points will be the same
So  the elements which made  Bidaaii   season one may be carried to season two.

So whether it will be  Ragini's journey or a journey of  some characters who seek light in each other and many elements can to be given a lot of planning and execution

I would definatly look forward for  character of Anmol and Ragini  and  a few more played by  Apurva and Parul and many other  people who were in season one, in the most feasible way , so its all to do with storyline, concept characters and finally the execution done by the actors.

didn't know ab the part  that i high lighted so thank u for telling and i did agree with most of your posts about their love and the depth in their relationship and how truly beautiful not only was his relationship with Tammana bt also rag and the rest of the cast of bidaai as well.i think its probably one of the hardest things to do to move on in life when u have lost your first love esp when it is due to death or for some other reason when u 2 are still in love and the show showed rag progression beautifully and as for anmol he was just perfect  but still praying that kinshuk is in the 2 part just my wish and his relationship with rag  is taken to the next level as well
In my opinion just as RS said story will be same and why show same thing again, similarly even jodis might be different . Why show same jodi again, Iam looking forward to seeing my two fav characters in Bidaai . Anmol and Ragini, whether they shall be paired together depends upon the situations in season two. 
Originally posted by rekha03

In my opinion just as RS said story will be same and why show same thing again, similarly even jodis might be different . Why show same jodi again, Iam looking forward to seeing my two fav characters in Bidaai . Anmol and Ragini, whether they shall be paired together depends upon the situations in season two. 
Yes I agree, I see it as chapters of the book and situations the storyline can wave from Bidaaii Sapna Babul ka...

As I have stated the concept of the show  has the maximum weightage and the key points in it
Preleap was more to do with sister bonding but the essence of the show had the father figure in it

Post leap was more  about a fathers journey and a man who finds himself seeing a relationship in a child which was not his own but accepted it and see himself being a husband to a women who was a daughter of one house and came to her sasural and she went through a lot but there was this man who showed a new ray of light a new path to happiness, so relastionship played a major key here

Whenever the show returns the key factors I see
a. The concept Bidaaii--- Sapna Babul Ka has to be there and a chapter from that book

b. The show has reached a certain level with the weight given to the leap and become iconic, so some pivotal characters  have made a mark so I would see a bar raised and nothing  below that

c. The important characters who were shown which relates a lot to the concept and its execution and  actors who played that , So relationship, the concept and the storyline which makes use of the concept and the characters who are going to be shown present and future interms of being gray for a new dimension..

I could see some actors who would be giving the new dimensions and maybe ready to bring the change of characters so definatly with changes .

Originally posted by sami01

oh thank you shanti...so sweet of rs mentioning all popular people ..ist true producer should do..glad about possibility of coming back..my hope is that he brings apu back in it..
glad to find out it was rs himself who wanted apu for anmol and so many abuses apu got were so uncalled for
That will never end,  its also the people who do not understand  the variation in the dimensions of the show which was needed at the appropriate  time, even till today I have seen people giving gallis in FB and also on IF , but yaar who saab immature people hai and who cares abt the handful of people who gives  him gallis, the audience loved him and his character  and his love for his people especially Ragini and little Tammana , So jinko dimaak nahi hai who  galli dengay, who understand the depth of the character and his beautiful performance have always loved him and new people  join his appreciation bracket 

Its for a different breed of audience and not for  people who don;t see beyond the dimensions a show carries
@shanti.read your point of views..very logical and so meaningful..👏

the leap itself was like an eye opener on two  sensible issue..

a child can get a father's love though not having blood relation..

a woman can get a second chance in love with an understanding.. supportive...loving.caring lifepartner...

the depth of these relationship was so well unfolded on screen for us viewers..

angini were so believable that they elevated the show to a high level..that it became an iconic show after going off air..

Yes Saveeta, I always used to wonder where does the leap fit in the show , But when I saw teh last episode and the way Alok nath ji was seeing the book Bidaaii Sapna Babul ka it made me realize that indeed RS wanted to show different instances of the book the chapter Bidaaii Sapna Babul ka..

The main  initial part was about  the sisters who were well nurtured and they moved on in their respective lives, The whole ascept of the show is built on relastionship, The relastionship itself is a big subject/ concept and it can be molded to your interest.

Sadhana and Ragini  beautiful sisters who were in each others well being made the preleap a phase of a viewers eyes.

The second part  is another chapter of the novel/book Bidaaii sapna babul ka.. Live goes about with many variations and relastionships also change accrodingly and when there is some change happening a new chapter of the book is written where in we saw  the role of a father  anf relastionship with the daughter and  a man who lost everything and wished for a famly a relastionship with loved ones and a life of happiness

Anmol was the key element here where he was given a boon of happiness with a family , a father figure for Tammana , he wshed for love and seeked for a companion and a second chance for Ragini to find happiness so these aspects were touched
But the overall concept of relastionship was given its  meaning

Now when he says key factors I can always see what was shown in the whole story to fall in place for a sequel

A sadhana will be there in the form of Khushi ,and An Anmol and other key factors can be developed  with the concept Bidaaaii sapna Babul ka..

Idealy a continuation would be appropriate  characters can be  developed with teh flow of the storyline and new chapters added to it which need not be identical to season one but with more dimension and to yeild to  the present senario where Bidaaii Sapna Babul ka will fit
Thanks Shanti, for the second part of Rs's interview. He seems to bank a lot on Havan, not much is known, I am interested too in Havan.
RS also praised Kritika a lot.😊

I heard RS's first part of interview again, he said 20... wonder when the blanks will be filled. he said new story 😊
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
plz rajan sir make bidaai in 2012
Originally posted by rekha03

Thanks Shanti, for the second part of Rs's interview. He seems to bank a lot on Havan, not much is known, I am interested too in Havan.
RS also praised Kritika a lot.😊

I heard RS's first part of interview again, he said 20... wonder when the blanks will be filled. he said new story 😊
Yes he praised krithika now to play zoya lets see how she performs
20.. fill in the blanks may be round the corner
Originally posted by shanti05

Yes he praised krithika now to play zoya lets see how she performs
20.. fill in the blanks may be round the corner

kritika is really good actress. she is beautiful and very talented. i am sure she will do justice to the chracter looking forward to the show. well as for 20 i hope by 20 he means 2012. i hope bidaai comes with orginal cast waiting