WU:21/09/11:Rama Rama Kya Hai Yeh Drama?

Posted: 12 years ago

Dharampatni/ Written Update/ 21st September 2011/ Rama Rama Kya Hai Yeh Drama?

Jai Shree Moahn everyone. This is Sundas and I am the captain of the ship today😊

Scene:Kastur Mom sweet conversation with Saroj.

The scene starts with Kastur mom and Mohan mom in the kitchen. Kastur mom says that even though we are related from years now we are becoming closer. She asks Saroj to help Kastur in the beginning, as she will find it hard. She is a bit emotional and always does what comes to her mind. Saroj keeps herself occupied and is least interested in this conversation. Saroj tell her that we both been through this situation and you know how it work. Kastur will adopt the living style of Galla family and also your daughter is intelligent so she'll learn it quickly (what Saroj doing her tareef? Am I dreaming) but she gets back to cooking.

Scene: dance pe chance maar le

Scene shift to Mohan younger brother dancing to "Dirty Bits" (totally in mood for this song) he actually is a good dancer. He says that I'll break the dance floor in Mohan's bro wedding. He sees Baapji coming so he quickly hides the guitar and changes the song to an old one (genius). Now he is reading a book with Baapji favourite song on. Baapji tells Kannu to go near the window and look outside that where the sun arise from. He says he might be old but not deaf. He tells him to put the song back and dance, as he wants to see it. Bechara Kannu starts dancing and Baapji says to him that dance as much as you like in Mohan's wedding

Scene: Saroj angry because of Kastur and take all her anger out bechara Bhanu

Saroj and Bhanu are on the road and Sarohj is angry as she had to meet Veena in the shop but she couldn't meet it because of Kastur mom and dad. Bhanu says that why are you getting so mad? Saroj says because I am against this marriage and I even have problem with Baapji, as he never treated me as a big bahu. He always treated me as a slave and never given me nay money he made me beggar in my own house. Bhanu stops him and say the problem isn't in Baapji its in you as you always think about you and your aim. It's always about you, you and you. She says its not my aim its my self respect/ Bhanu says when Mohan doesn't have any problem why are you so angry for. She says that's what I want to know why doesn't he have problem? In anger she hold his hand and he tells her to remove her hand. Saroj gets in the taxi.

Scene: Kastur mistake cost her scolding from Saroj

Saroj and Veena are in jewellery shop where Saroj is telling that Kastur is becoming my headache.  Kastur and her friend comes there too as they wanted to buy a chain. Kastur and Saroj meet Kastur says jai shree krishna but Saroj with stern face says jai ambe. Both parties doing shopping separate. Saroj is done with her shopping and tells the guy to pack it for them and goes to pay the bill. Kastur sees the extra box in one side and thinks that they might have forgot it so put it inside the bag. Saroj and Veena comes back and say lets go quickly they are already getting late. But they are stopped by the security guard. He wants to see the bill and check their bag. Saroj let him check it; the security guy says there is an extra box in your bag. The security guard won't let them go out as he thinks they both are thieves. Saroj gets angry and calls the manager and explain him everything. The manager tells them to wait two minutes and he will check everything through CCTV cameras. Kastur is all worried. In CCTV Kastur is shown putting the extra box inside the bag. Saroj ask Kastur that what was she trying to prove? That she is a thief? How dare you to touch my bag. Kastur tries to explain but Saroj cuts her and says that why was she trying to prove her a thief? Wanted to insult me? Veena jumps in to stop the quarrel and says it might be a misunderstanding. Saroj says my family did a mistake by choosing her. She leaves in anger. Veena tells Kastur not to worry, as anyone would have reacted like Saroj in this situation. Kastur is in tears.

Scene: the name is Mohan, Mohan Galla. On the mission to steal the money

Scene shifts to Mohan wearing white trouser and a black T sitting. Thinking about something. He looks tensed and recalls what his friend said to him about the loan shark guy that hoe if they both don't pay the money they both will be dead. Then he gets a call form his friend and recalls what Baapji said to him that you could take out money from the locker. He goes in Baapji rooms and looks for the key under his pillow. After many hurdles he finds it and slowly goes to the locker and opens it and start to take money out and put it in his pocket and lock the locker, put the keys back and leaves the room.

Scene: the money is missing

The scene shifts to Baapji, Bhanu and Keerthi discussing about marriage. Baapji says that the wedding would be grand and there should be no mistakes. Vipul comes and shoes the guest list. Bhanu says that it will cost more because there is so many guests. Baapji tells them to not worry, as he'll arrange the money. He says spend all the money form the locker to Mohan wedding. He goes to get the money. Mohan sees this and gets tensed. Baapji says that I'll spend all the money in my grandson wedding; he opens the locker and gets angry.

Precap: Saroj shaking Mohan and says I cant understand you what you want to do? What make you steal from your own house? Tell me the truth. Mohan is all sad and teary.

My reviews

Today episode in some ways was nice but overall it was a dragger episode. Plus points to show Kastur mom sweetly telling about her daughter.

Question of today: if there was a circumstance where you need the money really badly or else you'll get killed, will you steal from your own house?

Until next Wednesday, have fun everyone be safe and Have Mohanlicious Dreams🤗

Sundas

Edited by x-Sundas-x - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update.
I dont think Saroj was giving any tareef to Kastur, its more that what going to come Kastur's way, shes gonna make sure Kastur has a tough time and she will have to put up with it - that is what I was feeling when watching and listening.

Thanks for the update

Saroj has too suppressed issues that she need's to resolve either or her own or baapji not Kastur.
Thanks for the WU! 😊

Mixed feelings about today's episode... not as good as the previous two episodes this week which were brilliant!

Didn't really like how they made Kastur lack common sense in the jewellery store... prefer the fighting spirit she showed during her face-off with Mohan! ❤️

And Mohan... 😲

Has it been mentioned yet how much money he owes the gundey...? Don't think it has but i could have missed it... 
Saroj's replies to Kastur's mother were dripping with sarcasm.  I have no doubt the 'Kastur is an intelligent girl' was meant in a snide way, considering Saroj believes Kastur wasn't good in her studies thus the reason for only passing 9th.

Originally posted by likarsh

Saroj's replies to Kastur's mother were dripping with sarcasm.  I have no doubt the 'Kastur is an intelligent girl' was meant in a snide way, considering Saroj believes Kastur wasn't good in her studies thus the reason for only passing 9th.

Definitely! She hates the girl, there's no way she would compliment her!
thanks for the update
thanks for wonderful update😊
thanks for the lovely update
Originally posted by -mesmerised-

Definitely! She hates the girl, there's no way she would compliment her!

^^ completely agree.
The woman has so much frustration in her shes going to really go to works on Kastur

Thanks for the WU.