Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pranatim

Interesting ..great post ..Keep writing more on symbolism ...Loved it..

prano

If I find mroe symbolisms I'll pen them down.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kamal, kamal, kamal kardita yaar...am thoroughly impressed!!
sparkles12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti: Walking in quite late into this awesome post. Loved the analysis. I was just wondering... if the scene where she lights the candle symbolises that the spark of love has been ignited at her end as well. She is aware of him watching her and then is unable to look away herself... like a moth drawn to a flame. Later when he helps La walk inside, she blows out the candle, maybe symbolising that she won't accept it, because he and La are supposed to be together. Cut back to their confrontation, she is probably sorry to have called him character dheela when she understands his interpretation. I love how both of them needed a minute to rein in their emotions. And Barun was fantastic, the way he portrayed how A was overwhelmed by the emotions he was feeling.
bikerider thumbnail
great analysis on symbols used and meaning πŸ‘
thanks for the post.

Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Kamal, kamal, kamal kardita yaar...am thoroughly impressed!!

thanks Mahi.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkles12

@Opti: Walking in quite late into this awesome post. Loved the analysis. I was just wondering... if the scene where she lights the candle symbolises that the spark of love has been ignited at her end as well. She is aware of him watching her and then is unable to look away herself... like a moth drawn to a flame. Later when he helps La walk inside, she blows out the candle, maybe symbolising that she won't accept it, because he and La are supposed to be together. Cut back to their confrontation, she is probably sorry to have called him character dheela when she understands his interpretation. I love how both of them needed a minute to rein in their emotions. And Barun was fantastic, the way he portrayed how A was overwhelmed by the emotions he was feeling.

That's another fresh thinking you brought in there Sparkles. Yes, the scene can be interpreted in several ways. That's the beauty of symbolism. It can hold several meaning to whoever sees them.  Khushi always regrets after speaking her mind.  And so does Arnav.  I guess this one  thing they do have between them apart from the fact that both end up bringing out the worst in each other (and also sometimes the best in each other).
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: lwfw

great analysis on symbols used and meaning πŸ‘
thanks for the post.

Thanks.
-Drishti- thumbnail
interesting post, Opti :)

i haven't had much time to think abt the whole symbolism because have exams on πŸ˜†, but the fact that Arnav went to save Khushi..the light, intead of his girlfriend took me back to the janmashtami epi when both Khushi and Arnav put their hand around the diya to prevent it going off. The 1st thing that came to my mind is that both Khushi and Arnav will unite in restoring the lost happiness of the house (when Shyam's truth comes out) or rather will not let the happiness disappear, even if they need to work with each other for it.
And yes, i agree abt the fact that La needs to get the hints and leave..because she's unnecessarily hurting herself..and i do hope that it'll be her who'll leave this relationship and not Arnav who'll end it. When Khushi blows the candle and the flames extinguish, its i think a symbol to show that her life isn't alwasy going to be of light. Yes, i know the lights had come on..but to me the main lights were for everyone, the candle light was hers, if you know what i mean, so even though she won't be surrounded by darkness, there will be some darkness within her! Rem that lift wala promo? As per that, she's fallen in love with him..he has too, but he hides it behind his anger...so she thinks that he still hates her..and thats the darkness within her...because no matter how hard she tries, she always gets pulled back to him.

don't know if i made any sense or not, but fab post Opti!
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Drishti-

interesting post, Opti :)

i haven't had much time to think abt the whole symbolism because have exams on πŸ˜†, but the fact that Arnav went to save Khushi..the light, intead of his girlfriend took me back to the janmashtami epi when both Khushi and Arnav put their hand around the diya to prevent it going off. The 1st thing that came to my mind is that both Khushi and Arnav will unite in restoring the lost happiness of the house (when Shyam's truth comes out) or rather will not let the happiness disappear, even if they need to work with each other for it.
And yes, i agree abt the fact that La needs to get the hints and leave..because she's unnecessarily hurting herself..and i do hope that it'll be her who'll leave this relationship and not Arnav who'll end it. When Khushi blows the candle and the flames extinguish, its i think a symbol to show that her life isn't alwasy going to be of light. Yes, i know the lights had come on..but to me the main lights were for everyone, the candle light was hers, if you know what i mean, so even though she won't be surrounded by darkness, there will be some darkness within her! Rem that lift wala promo? As per that, she's fallen in love with him..he has too, but he hides it behind his anger...so she thinks that he still hates her..and thats the darkness within her...because no matter how hard she tries, she always gets pulled back to him.

don't know if i made any sense or not, but fab post Opti!

Thanks.  You made perfect sense there. Yes, Khushi's putting off the light could mean that she may be enveloped in a pall of gloom even after she has fallen for him maybe because he may not return that love, as you pointed out.  Maybe the reason of that could be his mistaken belief that she had somehow been instrumental in robbing his sister of her happiness.  The point you made there that Khushi and Arnav will together bring in the happiness that the house has lost is another excellent observation.  I too hope Lavanya moves away and ASR does not have to end what really wasn't there in the first place.   Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

nice awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks