Originally posted by: aquablue17

awesom!

thanks
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poppy2009

Hey Opti,

The post was amazing!!!👏👏👏 The whole symbolism thing was very well-explained!

I loved that scene between Arnav, Khushi and Lavanya! Arnav's confusion and exasperation with his own emotions and Khushi's confusion regarding Arnav and his behaviour were etched out so wonderfully by both Barun and Sanaya!

I loved Khushi's expression when Lavanya (poor girl, I am feeling so bad for her these days! Right under her nose, a parallel romance is taking place!) asks Arnav why he didn't catch her when he saw her falling and then Arnav's reaction and the look he shares with Khushi!

These small mannerisms, moments and expression's is what lifts an ordinary scene / episode into something special!

The way Arnav is fighting a losing battle with his emotions and falling hopelessly in love is a treat to watch, thanks to both the writer's effort in etching out his character and the actor in question himself!

Even that small scene, post-confrontation, where Arnav leans against the wall and thinks about what just happened between him and Khushi was so well directed! To catch a person's emotion', without the aid of any dialouges is not an easy thing to do, especially in the format of a daily soap...I really thought that Barun stole yesterday's episode with some spectacular piece of acting!

I loved that scene too poppy.  As you said their expressions spoke a thousand words.  After the confrontation, Arnav's expressions were inscrutable.  One is left to wonder whether he is thinking of Khushi's powerful words on the strength of marriage or her accusation about his character or his own reaction to it.  Arnav looked clearly disturbed and only Khushi can bring out such strong emotions from him and make him confront his own conscience. I wasn't too impressed with Barun in the initial episodes but I think he is really getting under the skin of his character these days.  Brilliantly performed by all three of them in that fuse box scene.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow, you did a great job at noticing the symbols and also providing their meanings...couldn't be said in a better way...was simply awesome
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Opti

No probs, Vrush.  You are a master at analysis yourself, not to forget your brilliant ideas to take the story forward.

😲
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what a lovely post!!! loved da last one da most!!

seriously u deserve a big round of applause 👏 
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome post! loved everything...👏

all r true 😉
shadows thumbnail
Loved your analysis...
In the very last scene, we also see Khushi blowing off the candle. Could that also mean , she sees that ASR and La are together, so whatever feelings she has lit / kindled in her, she knowingly blows out since she does not want to come in between them. ASR goes with La but can't get Khushi off his mind, hence the looking back. ..
Asmita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved the way you analysis the whole event with light with every detail.. and it so true.. i am praying that the future will be based on the symbolism of light esp like the part when u mentioned that the possibility of getting hurt due to candle is prevented by ASR... 
hats off to u for ur analysis.. 
please do bring more of ur analysis .. it was pleasant to read

Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

brilliantly put!
this part i really liked.. khushi being younger than la can fix up things better than her and la can only take the path showed by her, and whats more is she has done that already with K having convinced her of the imp of marriage..
yes you do go beyond what meets the eye umm di;; ok i did not know you had a son too and was going all my mom this my mom that 😛, guess i should have verified before that..

Thanks.  Yes, Lavanya has become quite a faithful follower of Khushi.  What makes Khushi irresistible is her sincerity. She genuinely has no mean bone in her body so much so that even Lavanya who used to despise her and everything she stood for had to change her opinion of her and accept her advice which is given in good will.  Yesterday we saw how concerned Lavanya was seeing Khushi's wounded hand.  I think she will move away on her own when she sees how hopelessly ASR has fallen for Khushi.
Opti thumbnail
thanks