Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Acha woh toh teek hai ke bacha dj ka janam din pe born hoga agar rj ka date pe ho jatha toh g3 ka kya hotha!!!
shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Chii...🤢 kaise lagega Mahendra Pratap Naitik Singhania urf 'Ke'...🤣

agar ladki hui toh?😕
sandeepkaur thumbnail
It is do silly that she is 3 months pregnant & she doesn't know her due date. This is one of the first thing dr. tell you when
You go for your check up as all the tests are base on by weeks. Also creative team is teaching many new things to Indian old style women ... They couldn't tell that every website with baby info will have a software to calculate your due date . Creative team do some basic research. Ie baby centre etc ( they can actually advertise these things )
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sandeepkaur

It is do silly that she is 3 months pregnant & she doesn't know her due date. This is one of the first thing dr. tell you when
You go for your check up as all the tests are base on by weeks. Also creative team is teaching many new things to Indian old style women ... They couldn't tell that every website with baby info will have a software to calculate your due date . Creative team do some basic research. Ie baby centre etc ( they can actually advertise these things )

In the ultrasound scene yest, the Dr said the baby will communicate completely kuch hi samay mein😲  Woh gusse mein ya khush hai, aapko sab pata chalega😲 Even after my baby was born & sometimes cried, I had no clue why he was crying😕
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinihari

sorry friends please 4give me while opening tis topic me 2 feel not good but just 2 clarify my doubt while naksh calculating birth date of their baby it fortunately falls on dadaji's birthday  tat means vl dadaji die 😭and reborn as akshi's baby. sorry 4 hurting any1 guys please god cv should not think like tis. please guys share ur opinion vth me guys.

This would be one awful track... please don't give any such ideas to CVs by creating such threads... They usually run out of ideas and steal from us 😉
Adhervika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think aisa kuch hoga...YR is a positive based show...CV aisa nahi karegi...MAy be possible hai ki aisa kuch na ho...
Abommi thumbnail

aree...

nothing will happen like that..dj will back soon..

naitik will get two scold dj...

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
I dont think this will happen i like dadaji and him boring us 😆 if they want to kill anyone make it bhabhima or g3 cv pick between two irratating annoying womans 🤢 wait they both cant live without each  kill both 😆 on a serious note nothing like this will happen as its a positive family serial
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

What does it cost to take G3 with him?😉 We will all pitch in...😆

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣