Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

Archi, I from this post it seems like you own this forum. Come on you don't talk to people like this for putting their points of view accross.

No one said that they hate Alina...

But CV's are wasting more time focusing on other stories around the leads.. than concentrating on the leads.
I was enjoying the Panchi - Neel track.. and everyone else hated it. I never shouted at anyone  like this.

I thought You were a decent gal Archi.. But u shocked me.
Mere liye post banowo - tho kul ke banawo - i'm a big gal - I can handle it.

I found the dream bayanak.. - so I found it bayanak - Because I was watching it for a while  online.. I skipped Panchi's scenes .. then came Alina scenes - and then Abhiya for a lil while - and it seriously ticked me off. When they have been showing an inetresting Precap around Abhiya - they wasted more of the second segment on the dream.

Besides I feel for Alina I would love to have a character that will be so much more different to hers.. and it will have a chalk and cheese effect. Trust me - THAT character then of Alina will be WOW!

yes I m hurt by ur post I m not shipper of abhina romantic track but I like alina and comments on ur post and contents of ur post hurt me! Alina falling in love with abhay is not in her hand! She has been such a poor soul and if she found a bit of care from abhay and had fallen for him then what is big deal! She is not like T, panchi , shanaya or rest of girls, she had fallen for abhay because she is kind like abhay and a kind heart only recognizes a kind heart! She is not like T, u said in ur post that abhay didnt fall for T then how come alina!
Well we know abhay will not love alina but is there any need to compare her with T, as we know T is a bitch and alina is an angel person who is not even beautiful in appearance but has a beautiful heart! What is the big deal if she falls for abhay! Right now she doesn't know abt abhiya relationship and it is hidden, so it is not her fault that she loves abhay as her love is pure like Pia's love and she loves abhay for his good deeds not for his appearance!

I m sorry if I hurt u but I really like this character and cant take her mocking in anyway!
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

yes I m hurt by ur post I m not shipper of abhina romantic track but I like alina and comments on ur post and contents of ur post hurt me! Alina falling in love with abhay is not in her hand! She has been such a poor soul and if she found a bit of care from abhay and had fallen for him then what is big deal! She is not like T, panchi , shanaya or rest of girls, she had fallen for abhay because she is kind like abhay and a kind heart only recognizes a kind heart! She is not like T, u said in ur post that abhay didnt fall for T then how come alina!
Well we know abhay will not love alina but is there any need to compare her with T, as we know T is a bitch and alina is an angel person who is not even beautiful in appearance but has a beautiful heart! What is the big deal if she falls for abhay! Right now she doesn't know abt abhiya relationship and it is hidden, so it is not her fault that she loves abhay as her love is pure like Pia's love and she loves abhay for his good deeds not for his appearance!

I m sorry if I hurt u but I really like this character and cant take her mocking in anyway!

ARCHI completely agreed with you ...lol comparing alina with T 😲...what is all this 🤢
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was comparing her to T - simply because T is the most better looking one out of all the gals in PKYEK - My POV.
I have no problem with Alina.. But I DO have a problem with CV's bringing in different tracks of love and throwing them at us. My dissapointment in the post wasn't to tick u or anyone else off - it was for the CV's who may come accross and read these posts.
Abhay and Alina are too similar - we need someone that will bring the fiery character out in Alina... and only one man can do that. Even Jeh's character could do that - buh he's her brother.

I can really get into politics on the forum - Buh I don't wanna do that mate - I liked this forum coz I thought ppl here are chilled...can take sense of humour.
It will take time - u'll start to get my sense of humour.. too.

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

ARCHI completely agreed with you ...lol comparing alina with T 😲...what is all this 🤢

There is no need to stir! Bec Alina will go and get a makeover some point soon - possibly for Abhay - so forecasting that - I compared her to T.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

I was comparing her to T - simply because T is the most better looking one out of all the gals in PKYEK - My POV.

I have no problem with Alina.. But I DO have a problem with CV's bringing in different tracks of love and throwing them at us. My dissapointment in the post wasn't to tick u or anyone else off - it was for the CV's who may come accross and read these posts.
Abhay and Alina are too similar - we need someone that will bring the fiery character out in Alina... and only one man can do that. Even Jeh's character could do that - buh he's her brother.

I can really get into politics on the forum - Buh I don't wanna do that mate - I liked this forum coz I thought ppl here are chilled...can take sense of humour.
It will take time - u'll start to get my sense of humour.. too.

I have good humor it's just that I cant take any word which is in anyway mocking her! I m chilled out mostly and making fun is different but mocking her is different so plz dont do that, and it's CV's fault not characters fault so plz try nt to bash her as I just explode sometimes😳
carisma2 thumbnail

I have good humor it's just that I cant take any word which is in anyway mocking her! I m chilled out mostly and making fun is different but mocking her is different so plz dont do that, and it's CV's fault not characters fault so plz try nt to bash her as I just explode sometimes😳

Trust me mate - u have not seen explosion!
U kids are so much younger than me - I don't wanna get into silly arguments.
Looks wise - yes right now she is a bit of a jassi jaisi koi nahin..
even after the makeover - she will look nice - But not as nice as T.  For Abhay its  looks its Pia that matters.

Rolzz thumbnail
Eventhough I want only Abhiya, what is the big deal of Alina is dreaming of Abhay!!!!??? As you rightly pointed out its not Piya never kissed anyone else!!!!
Also Alina is not the only female character n PKYEK who had ever dreamed of Abhay!!!!
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

What to do archi ...if u see from alina perspective ..she is not wrong as she dont know about abhlya & like abhay seeing his angel side . Abhlya are together & we already getting so much of them together 🤢

Exactly that is ma point and till now she is such a positive character and still people bashing her really hurts!
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Trust me mate - u have not seen explosion!

U kids are so much younger than me - I don't wanna get into silly arguments.
Looks wise - yes right now she is a bit of a jassi jaisi koi nahin..
even after the makeover - she will look nice - But not as nice as T.  For Abhay its  looks its Pia that matters.

Ok first of all m no kid alright and second of all I know to control ma bad anger at times as when I explode m totally worst! N i just wanna enjoy abhina scenes as long as they last! I like abhiya as well but like abhina more as Priya chauhan is hottest girl right now on show!
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rolzz

Eventhough I want only Abhiya, what is the big deal of Alina is dreaming of Abhay!!!!??? As you rightly pointed out its not Piya never kissed anyone else!!!!
Also Alina is not the only female character n PKYEK who had ever dreamed of Abhay!!!!

Yes and she has a right to dream about her angel who saved her from clutches of her family and brought her in the light! She is different then rest she has fallen for abhay's good heart and deeds😳