Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Precap mein RB khatarnak lag raha tha. DJ missing hai tho RB aur G3 ke liye showtime... Sab ne G3 ko jalaya, kaash RB bhi kuch boltha RJ ke cooking ke baare mein...😆 SS mein thod-fod guaranteed...🤣
feeb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gaya really needs aksa reality check, poor a tells her i will do whatever u want all the time, & Gaya & Babi smile is approval, but have they ever thought we should think what a wants & do that, they r always thinking we know what is best for aks,a she is bacchi, i so dislike that attitude of mils, if their kids r still kids why do u want them to have their own kids?

why cant this idiot go to his mother & explain to her, aks always tells him ma thinks good for us, she tries to think from gaya point of view so u also please try to think from akas point of view, let her also enjoy her pregnancy the way she wants to.
gaya is jealous of everyone, 1st she ws jealous of aks when they were newly married, rber how she cried when she saw aks sewing button on naitik 's shirt. now she is jealous co everyone is praising rajasri. mad mad lady, i pity aks for a mil like her & stupid aksa adjusts with everything telling ma wants best for us, once in a while think for urself also its ok to make mistakes u learn from them.
jsut wait once the baby is born there will be huge problems here