Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Only if Raj raped Lata, even Koyal will be disgusted with Raj ðŸ˜•
Lillybird thumbnail
I am totally lost in the story. We are still at the episode where Saniyas mehndi is going on and Abha and Karan speak on the phone where Karan says that he never wants to see her face again. Am I mistaken but I think Sanskar looks like a young Shashi Kapoor. Except he is balding in the back and his hair is quite short and his teeth are even. But definitely look alike.
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thx 4 d up;date!personally i feel this story has gone down ever since ranchod left!:(
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lillybird

I am totally lost in the story. We are still at the episode where Saniyas mehndi is going on and Abha and Karan speak on the phone where Karan says that he never wants to see her face again. Am I mistaken but I think Sanskar looks like a young Shashi Kapoor. Except he is balding in the back and his hair is quite short and his teeth are even. But definitely look alike.

Wow, looks like that is way back. So its currently in the Sanskar Track. After this would be the Pratibha-Yasodra Track, Vasundra (Ghost) Track, Priyanka Track, Koyal and Raj and the latest, lata Track. Its certainly a long way to go. Yeah and we are really missing him as he and Saniya are no longer in the latest tracks ðŸ˜•
-Jailbait- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the gr8 update
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: abharan20

thanks 4 the gr8 update

Mention not dear ðŸ˜‰