India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Just a thought

kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
these is a though after watching the promo by the looks of kokilas face the future isnt looking so bright

1. if kokila thinks tht gopi ordered the channels how could she if she cant read tht well and doesnt watch tv anyways. also she doesnt know the cable guys number either
2.kokila should look at how much work gopi has done and clearly wasnt watching the tv
3. gopi probably doesnt know what channel it is on and how to work the TV
4. and finally gopi will probably say tht she didnt want to watch the TV but as usual when gopi tries to explain herself especially to ahem she always gets interrupted...

i dont know whats gonna happen but these are a few ideas i thought i would like to shareSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarANJ4

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Gopi need to learn to speak up... for once  please let them know who told you to do this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

sam990 Goldie
sam990
sam990

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
i agree with u only kokiil know it rashie behind but needed to hear from gopie mouth and gopie all blantk that out rashie  tell her to do ever time and let rashie walk over u opi enough enough speaker up now or else be quiet for rest of your life and lose ahem for good
vaishali667 Goldie
vaishali667
vaishali667

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
ya i totally agreed with anju
taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I think the cvs should shock us by letting gopi say that it was rashie who told her these channels will help her study , she thought she will study on her oiwn until the study program comes on.btw I didn't know ahem had a tv in his room.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top