Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She is pure fun, with her pearls of wisdom!! Finally someone asked "the one whose name im not gonna take" why she still wears the sindoor and mangalsutra...Man,is so irritating to see her wearing smth so pure and sacred when she is just not whorty...But again darling mohini woke up and said but there fake na...thats rite dear only radhs wears that in devs name,with the blessings from god and she is much worthy of it...
Ok,me done...i just loved the way "you know who" was seething in anger hearing mohini's words
😆 😆 Realy,mohini is one of the best characters in cb2!!Just love her,even when she does smth wrong she is fun 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya mohini she is always like if always speaking the right things even at wrong time even if at times she do make mistakes but her words have points
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavalina

ya mohini she is always like if always speaking the right things even at wrong time even if at times she do make mistakes but her words have points<div></div>

Yup,she is a gem!
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My Mohini is back...😍

meghna2 thumbnail
She is a daring,and only normal character 
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

My Mohini is back...😍

Glad 4 both us misti 😉
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Mohini was just awesome today :) She might be perceived as a fool by the PF...but she is not. She actually thinks over stuffs which are usually looked over by the rest of PF.

Her first question to Barkha as to why is she dressed up like RPtian even in home. I too had the same question in my mind and was wondering aloud when Mohini asked it. Felt like hugging her, because barkha's face was worth watching. 

It was even more worth watching when Mohini's sensible words continued as to...doesn't matter even if Barkha's wearing sindur, its fake only na. hehe. Good one mohini. Barkha was irritated. hehehe

After all this, when Mohini said that Barkha should be soon married off, Daima said that now mohini is speaking something sensible. Well, Daima...Mohini actually speaks sensible all the times ;)

Just as Misti said, Her Mohini is back 😉 This Mohini is way more enjoyable with her sensible quips in between...
Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Mohini too but not every time just when she is funny😆
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghna2

She is a daring,and only normal character

Yeah,lets not forget shanti aswell 😉
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mohini was absuloutely fantastic today.

after seeing her today, it reminds how much we missed her past few days.
truly funny.