Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Chand r Wow & Alina's dream=Pia's nightmare - Page 3

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Thnx tanzie😳HHAH yes Chand is baap whn it BBB & I loved the way he bajaoed every1 frm Arnab-jeh-Abhay but Abhay nai bhi bajayi😆.Ya Alina is gud gal & I wnt her 2 support Abhay as frnd & I have no prob wid her till now😳

Yea me too and she was actually looking soo cute while smiling and huggin abhay na 😳 she's really pretty n widout braces she wud even look prettier... i was laughin thinkin Pia watching the scene from behind 😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Yea me too and she was actually looking soo cute while smiling and huggin abhay na 😳 she's really pretty n widout braces she wud even look prettier... i was laughin thinkin Pia watching the scene from behind 😆 

Pia dekhti yeh toh alina se pehle Abhay ko maar daalti & thn khud mar jaati ahaha😆😆
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
good post shrirsh👏ya chand-abhay convo ws great..and jah behavd just lik a kid...and alina's dream will remain a dream forevr.b/w dear ur emos r so cute specially the couple one . tc.😛
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Danchi crap has cracked my head. arghh, pura time waste. but alina scene was wonderful 2 see as abhay n alina were luking cute. alina has full r8 2 love abhay n we shudn't feel insecure coz abhay loves pia n pia loves abhay. so, no problem at all. i just wish that alina shudn't turn into evil ever. she is a very nice girl with a nice heart.
SheDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lost_in_love

good post shrirsh👏ya chand-abhay convo ws great..and jah behavd just lik a kid...and alina's dream will remain a dream forevr.b/w dear ur emos r so cute specially the couple one . tc.😛

Thnx a lot dea ya chand-Abhay rocked😳.Alina ka dream dream hi rahega I agree😳.Thnx agn😳
SheDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sdoll

Danchi crap has cracked my head. arghh, pura time waste. but alina scene was wonderful 2 see as abhay n alina were luking cute. alina has full r8 2 love abhay n we shudn't feel insecure coz abhay loves pia n pia loves abhay. so, no problem at all. i just wish that alina shudn't turn into evil ever. she is a very nice girl with a nice heart.

Ya danchi is unbearable.Alina is gud & evn I hope CV's dont turn her evil as 4 Abhiya they will b together😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aWESOME post srishti..THANK YOU..so much ..you said everything what I wanted..to say..Specially about Chand & Arnab..I so loved that Taunt he gave him about Humanity..Arnab needed that ..always after Raichands & they always help their family some way or the other..😈Chand ruled !!Today..I also loved the way Abhay & chand had that convo yaar awww..cho chweet..😍Aww Piya so dint want to leave him..na..
SheDevil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

aWESOME post srishti..THANK YOU..so much ..you said everything what I wanted..to say..Specially about Chand & Arnab..I so loved that Taunt he gave him about Humanity..Arnab needed that ..always after Raichands & they always help their family some way or the other..😈Chand ruled !!Today..I also loved the way Abhay & chand had that convo yaar awww..cho chweet..😍Aww Piya so dint want to leave him..na..

Oh thnx a ton hema ya 4 me chand was show stealer & Abhay-chand convo was bst.Pia never wnt Abhay 2 go.Its not a new thing ahhaha😆😆
aish. thumbnail
Awesome post!😊
Chakku dhee would love this!
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nyc post🤗
Raichands surely rocks😎 didnt c da epi but u have given me the idea of what actually happens thanks for dat
😊