Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rechus

may be...

If Raj had something to do to Karan..he could have done it Abha directly...whats the point of him ruining a girl's life who is already in distress and trying to rebuild her life... I have my doubts on Raj too because of the Precap...but there was lata's boss also who was standing there...so not sure who lata was actually pointing to,...but her lip movement indicated more of RAJ than anyone else! and the hand which made vimal faint looked liked that goons!!  I am confused!!
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Snehabr

If Raj had something to do to Karan..he could have done it Abha directly...whats the point of him ruining a girl's life who is already in distress and trying to rebuild her life... I have my doubts on Raj too because of the Precap...but there was lata's boss also who was standing there...so not sure who lata was actually pointing to,...but her lip movement indicated more of RAJ than anyone else! and the hand which made vimal faint looked liked that goons!!  I am confused!!

well said dear 👏
now the cv's makes  all of us mumbling who could be raped lata
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Problem_Child

</div>
<div>

<font color="#006600">could be </font>

<font color="#006600">but i hope not </font>

<font color="#006600">i guess i looks like there is a another story to raj to which we didn't see</font>

<font color="#006600">gud or bad only time will tell</font>

<font color="#006600">but anything is possible with our cvs</font>

agree with u.. Nothing is imposible to CVs..
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't understand raj either after watching tomorrow's precap
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
evne i was confused when i saw todays precap.. man what is happening.. or maybe lata's boss is part of their ploy..

and maybe lata's boss is someone from priyanka's family
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've always thought it's Raj, I still think it's Raj.

I mean the boss just freakin entered the show! What motive does he even have to do something like this to Lata?

And it can't be Vimal. I mean it'd be too obvious. And once again what motive does he have? They can't turn such a positive character into a negative one all of a sudden!

And the goons are too obvious too.

Raj entered as a negative role & I can't see him all of a sudden take a 360 turn to a positive role. I'm pretty sure it's him & if not directly him then people hired by him!

---------------------------------

*Note* - Please do not open any further topics regarding the same issue (Lata's rapist). I have created a discussion topic for all of you to discuss in. It is a sticky topic. Post there please. Our forum is unnecessarily being spammed with 103930303903 topics on the same issue.
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
It is Raj..it will be..Raj..and it was Raj...
yesterday i have opened a thread about him..and  my explanations about for his deeds...still  i am 100% sure it is Raj...
I am happy something is cooking in cvs walnut brain.. which is very nice...i like this track..suspense...interesting...
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: orianthi

I think that iit is the boss. The cvs are trying to keep us in suspense by framing these 2 but<font color="#ff33ff"> i am <font size="4">positive that it is her boss.</font></font>

</div>
<div>

I also wish to hapn this..
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehabr

If Raj had something to do to Karan..he could have done it Abha directly...whats the point of him ruining a girl's life who is already in distress and trying to rebuild her life... I have my doubts on Raj too because of the Precap...but there was lata's boss also who was standing there...so not sure who lata was actually pointing to,...but her lip movement indicated more of RAJ than anyone else! andthe hand which made vimal faint looked liked that goons!! I am confused!!

i agree wit u.. CVs try to confusing us... They gav us chances to doubtd evry1..
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mandeep15

i don't understand raj either after watching tomorrow's precap

me too... More confusing epi...