Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF "Devil In Love" Thread5 (Page 45)

poongs123 IF-Rockerz
poongs123
poongs123

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 9952

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
@deepa didi
didi u knw u scared sneha for her marriage we were talking abt tat ok imm srini was advising an sneha was listing to that but srini is just 10th std student did see frm whom an all we are getting advise for marriage heheh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha.junejaanshra

poongs123 IF-Rockerz
poongs123
poongs123

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 9952

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha.j

Originally posted by poongs123

Originally posted by harshdb

Originally posted by sneha.j

Originally posted by harshdb

hey girls anybody there??? this is so unfair girls u all are enjoying without me
 
hey snehajii  how r uWink?

I m gud .. hw r u.. 
Actually Poongs & i were getting bored since morning.. so v thought to hav sum fun here together .. LOL 
 
 
hey u were silent reader for only one year?? me for 3years.LOL hey poongs u there? me back and the pics for my daughter were so so so awesome i will show her now. right now she is sleeping after wake up will show the pcis... thank u sweetz...
oh thank u didiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed awww sweet baby is sleepinEmbarrassedEmbarrassed let her sleep didi  Big smile 

Deepa wen r u sending me ur Angel's pics.. Smile
yeah me me to wanna see harshitha  angel didi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha.junejaanshra

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 29129

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poongs123

Originally posted by harshdb

Originally posted by sneha.j

Originally posted by harshdb

hey girls anybody there??? this is so unfair girls u all are enjoying without me
 
hey snehajii  how r uWink?

I m gud .. hw r u.. 
Actually Poongs & i were getting bored since morning.. so v thought to hav sum fun here together .. LOL 
 
 
hey u were silent reader for only one year?? me for 3years.LOL hey poongs u there? me back and the pics for my daughter were so so so awesome i will show her now. right now she is sleeping after wake up will show the pcis... thank u sweetz...
oh thank u didiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed awww sweet baby is sleepinEmbarrassedEmbarrassed let her sleep didi  Big smile 
 
I will definitely let her sleep u know why?? Once she gets up then my peace of mid goneā€¦

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha.junejapoongs123anshra

poongs123 IF-Rockerz
poongs123
poongs123

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 9952

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
 yeyyy deeps didi is back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha.junejaanshra

sneha.juneja IF-Rockerz
sneha.juneja
sneha.juneja

Joined: 24 October 2010
Posts: 5082

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poongs123

@deepa didi
didi u knw u scared sneha for her marriage we were talking abt tat ok imm srini was advising an sneha was listing to that but srini is just 10th std student did see frm whom an all we are getting advise for marriage heheh

Imagine getting an advice frm sumone who is almost 10  yrs younger to u.. truly said Poongs indeed a funny world.. hahaha LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poongs123anshra

poongs123 IF-Rockerz
poongs123
poongs123

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 9952

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

Originally posted by poongs123

Originally posted by harshdb

Originally posted by sneha.j

Originally posted by harshdb

hey girls anybody there??? this is so unfair girls u all are enjoying without me
 
hey snehajii  how r uWink?

I m gud .. hw r u.. 
Actually Poongs & i were getting bored since morning.. so v thought to hav sum fun here together .. LOL 
 
 
hey u were silent reader for only one year?? me for 3years.LOL hey poongs u there? me back and the pics for my daughter were so so so awesome i will show her now. right now she is sleeping after wake up will show the pcis... thank u sweetz...
oh thank u didiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed awww sweet baby is sleepinEmbarrassedEmbarrassed let her sleep didi  Big smile 
 
I will definitely let her sleep u know why?? Once she gets up then my peace of mid gone'
oh so sad Big smiledon tel my sweety like that didi she is very sweet girl

Edited by poongs123 - 29 September 2011 at 6:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshraharshdb

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 29129

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
hey sneha i will send them now.. actually i came online to send them... and poongs pm me your personal id i will send them to you too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha.junejapoongs123anshra

poongs123 IF-Rockerz
poongs123
poongs123

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 9952

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

hey sneha i will send them now.. actually i came online to send them... and poongs pm me your personal id i will send them to you too
yeah didi i ll do it imm here i am waiting

Edited by poongs123 - 29 September 2011 at 6:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshra

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: mithilalovesksg   Replies: 179   Views: 113407

mithilalovesksg 179 113407 07 December 2013 at 10:24am by ksgandjsg21
FF.manneet-**ANIMOSITY** Thread 1 pt 16 new thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: FireSafireFiree   Replies: 1148   Views: 342012

FireSafireFiree 1148 342012 02 March 2013 at 4:33am by sushfiza
MG FF:Limitless -Thread 3- NEW THREAD LINK PG1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132

Author: maan-ki-sanjana   Replies: 1055   Views: 160833

maan-ki-sanjana 1055 160833 03 November 2012 at 3:31am by Sona257
FF-M&G-**ANIMOSITY** THREAD 3- link to thread 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127

Author: FireSafireFiree   Replies: 1014   Views: 239528

FireSafireFiree 1014 239528 29 October 2011 at 6:54pm by maaneetfanatic
FF-Enigma- THREAD 7 (thread 8 link on 1st page)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117

Author: FireSafireFiree   Replies: 933   Views: 170868

FireSafireFiree 933 170868 05 July 2011 at 3:55am by khwaishfan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index