FF "Devil In Love" Thread5 - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
WOW THE UPDATE WAS GREAT...I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT..YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE ME AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT ANIEE😲  I LOVE READING IT ON IF...AND ON THE BLOG..WHICH EVER YOU PREFER TO UPDATE ON WORKS WITH ME..BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE..I PREFER TO COMMENT ON IF😉  N'WAYS BACK TO THE UPDATE...I LOVED ALL THE POEMS..THEY DESCRIBED THE SITUATIONS SO WELL👏👏👏  AND THEN MEERA...YES YES YES...AM SO PROUD OF HER..SHE TOLD GEET REALLY STRAIGHT FORWARDLY...RISHI DOESN'T REALLY LOVE HER..AND GEET DESERVES BETTER...HER OWN LITTLE DEVIL..MR. MSK😳  CAN'T W8 TILL THE NEXT UPDATE😛
@aziza (thabs)      >>🤣

hello naughty sweetz... how r u???
u r the first dazzler who is friendly with me and became my lil. sis. u r the first lil. sis on the fourm.. love u girl...

thank u soo much deepa dee...
hmm my best wishes for u too to become if dazzler soon ...😉
tooo deepa dee...

Originally posted by Speechless

OMG u called me PRINCESSyou thought i m married mature typebut me still waiting for my prince  and the bestest buddy  see this cup is for you😉

WOW I received a cup from my sis/ princess. i m so happy
 v

thank u so much . i love the cute cup... very shiny... and my speech is

i relly love to be best buddy of yours and i m feeling so special right now... cant express in words... love u princess and yes that is a nick name from me to you... i call u by the name... the name suits for u😃. hey noo i did not think u were married dear.. i only said ur posts seem matured so i did not expect u to be a student.  and i m touched with the testi.. thanks u so much princess.. and ofcourse i love to be your sis/did and best buddy too...❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
AWESOME UPDATE AINIE DEAR

I JUST LOVED IT

Hey aniee how r u doing dear? As I informed already that my photo book pics not appearing… no pics for now…

Now coming to the comments…

This part is awesome dear.. well written.. devil is trying to change himself for his love, geet.. that is so nice… waiting to read more about this changed maan… maans pic (the water one) is superb…

Maybe I'm addicted

I'm out of control

But you're the drug

That keeps me from dyin'

Maybe I'm a liar

But all I really know is

You're the only reason I'm tryin'

I am wasted away

I made a million mistakes

Am I too late? Oh yea

There is a storm in my head

It rains on my bed

When you are not here, oh

I'm not afraid of dying

But I am afraid of

Losin' you

When you're lying next to me

love is going through to me.

Oh it's beautiful.

Everything is clear to me

'till I hit reality

and I lose it all...

I lose it all...

I lose it all.

I lose it all...

Nah nah nah

nah nah nah...

Nah nah nah nah nah nah...

nah nah nah nah nah nah...

You're the only reason,

Yeah, you're the only reason I'm trying,

Oh, I'm trying, I'm trying, I'm trying,

Don't want to lose it all,

Don't want to lose it all,

I'm trying, I'm trying..

I'm trying ...

Yeah, you know I'm addicted,

You know I'm addicted,

Yeah, you know I'm addicted...

Awesome poem dear have u written it?? I really loved it.. great job…

Meera is a true friend trying to convince geet and she is succeed in that. geet is trying to talk to rishi is good step… waiting to see rishi reaction

For past few days he is so much busy in celebrating his wedding that he didn't even once asked you that do if you want to finish your education first..? or are you willing to get married so soon.. Brij veer jee said 3 days and he consented.. he didn't took into account for even once that what you desire.. ! he is so busy that he didn't even tried to call you..

Nice thinking meera///well written aniee... great dialogues..

Greate poem by simi91 aka kate.. yaar I don't know how she manage to write such beautiful poems.. she, jass, bloomssunday they all write poem so well. and now u too... i love them... thank u guys for giving us such poems...

lovely update
continue soon
Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Speechless

OMG he tried to change himself love force you to do the things u never wanted to do he was swimming for hours  My poor devil's heart is burning with pain   Ohh i cant bear 
She came to give her resignation letter and didn't inform maan about her weddingIts painful but 
meera is a sweetheart-desi-glitters-4...  meera kncok some sense in GEET's mind Rishi is not Good for her couple only MAANEET is Geet and meera CONVO is 
 hope GEET bhi samajh jaey
 preCap Maan, Geet and Rishi ENCOUNTERanxiously waiting for the next part  Ganda sa Rishi I hate him 

hey awecome comments haa... 👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️

i think meera has managed to make geet think lil.. 😆 now she is going to talk rishi... and yaar dont hate rishi naa... we dont know much about him naa (see me became senti.. here aniee made me love rishi charactor in MIK so i still feel the vibrations😉)

Originally posted by sneha.j

hahahahaah 😆 😆 .. Gud move Poongs.. very smart 😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

smart moove indeed.. what ever the reason is.. but she got 111 likes for her comments dear... thats awesome. i guess from the hole IF she is the first one to get that many likes...😆😉
🤣
CONGRATS DEAR

Originally posted by harshdb

🤣

smart moove indeed.. what ever the reason is.. but she got 111 likes for her comments dear... thats awesome. i guess from the hole IF she is the first one to get that many likes...😆😉
🤣
CONGRATS DEAR

Heya Deeps Hw u doing.. ?? N hw is Charmz.. 😊
Originally posted by sneha.j

Heya Deeps Hw u doing.. ?? N hw is Charmz.. 😊

HEY snehaa how r u?? she is fine yesterday we went to water world.. i took your charmz and her friends to there. we enjoyed a lot there how about u??

i see all are on line here (you, poongs, aziza)

hey girls how r u doing??