Fan Fictions

FF "Devil In Love" Thread5 - Page 40

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the part liked meera's word why should always girls has to suffer... hope rishi will understand her and support her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Hello my female devil...
How r u doing...???

This part was surprising...
My devil was behaving so calmly...
Oho...what happened...??
Magic of love...ooh la la...

Oh Meera you came on the right time...this was needed...
Geet thinks she is always right...but this time she's wrong...
But i hope she'll amend her mistake by talking to Rishi...

Mere Maan ka kya haal kar diya...??
Kitna badal diya use tumne Geet...??
Now Maan should sing, '' kya se kya ho gaya bewafa tere pyar mai...''

Oww...precap...
Dhinka chika...dhinka chika re...
Kiska dhol bajega...??
I'm waiting...updt soon...
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update love..poetry also rocked.:) the bottom line was superb.. Liked how love did bring such a huge transformation in him..i just hope she gives him one chance.. If she is willing to marry rishi as he loves her supposedly but even maan loves her na..hope she is able to see that.. I love meera she is such an awesome pillar of support and strength.. Geet is indeed lucky to have her around.. Precap hope its not very serious as i don't think maan will be able to control himself and it can be big blunder.. I'l try pressing like button but page is too big to open..love reni..
Dazlingdivya thumbnail
Hi,  u r truly amazing with ur writing, ur ff r really fun to read...

I enjoy reading them, & always await for the next update.

Keep goingπŸ‘...

poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It was so frustrating.. Maan Singh Khurana trying to change.. it was not an easy thing to do.. He walked out of the office in frustration.. Transforming into something different in one day was not possible and he knew it..   yeah me to think how can a devil change its character yaar ???

But would I be even able to do it..? he has been questioning himself continuously .. hmmm yeah maan love can change anyone then y nt u uh???

But I Love her.. No its not love.. its my addiction.. I am so very addicted to you.. vuuu... wow u r addicted hmmm interesting devil

Its not love.. it can't be.. its more than that.. its my obsession.  hmmm how much it disturbed u devil unbelievable

He sat in the car and drove manically towards his home.. later she came to know that he has gone back to KM.. she had to hand her resignation letter to him at any cost today.. she headed towards KM..  no no geet don do that plz u r wrong see maan is changing coz of u

He has been swimming from past few hours in desperate attempt to control himself.. but each moment only enhanced his anxiety..  so sad of himm yaar wt he'll do nw???

COOl pic  didi  this is for u

She wants something else.. something different from what I am.. something more than I can give..

But one thing I know is that I can't loose her.. but would I be able to succeed..? he questioned himself several times.. but the only answer was that he was left with no option.. hmmm u can def  maan i der to support u hehehe don worry u can cum on...

He got everything he wanted.. money fame.. but he was deprived of the only thing he needed most.. And that was love.. and he needed it to badly.. poor devil let him get soon wt he expecting  ull get this soon frm her maan don worry

Pain.. anger ..this was all that filled his mind but emptied his heart.. Every day this gap increased making him more alone..hidden and disdained from this entire world..

But he has try because of the irrevocable and irreversible love he had for her..  yeah ur love is true but you so it in a rude an diff way thats the prob try try try again

His mistakes were uncountable but his love was also immeasurable.. yes his evil love.. he was exhausted.. but still he was exhausting himself even more to over come uncertainty and pain that overpowered him at the moment.. hmmm so much u r undergoing now

He saw her coming there.. his heart skipped a beat.. he wanted to tell her so many things but all this was so new.. he was not accustomed to ask anyone.. he only knew to throw orders at other people.. everything was so against his nature.. oh u saw ur angel come on smile now

She walked towards him..

Maan.. I need to talk to you.. oh u came to talk to him hmmm

He looked at her intently and came out of the pool.. she looked away feeling shy.. he changed and came back..

I need to talk to you.. she said reluctantly..

Hmm.. he answered.. cum on geet he is waiting tel tel wt is the matter

I won't be coming to office from now on..  wt u wont cum to office nooo

He wanted yell at her.. he wanted to tell her she can't leave him.. he wanted to threat her.. may be coerce her.. because it was so painful to let her go.. it was not possible to survive without her anymore.. yeah geet how can he live in this world without u uh??? plz don't do this

But he has to press that urge because she may end up repeating her suicide attempt again.. and then he would loose her anyway and that too forever..

Oh he hated this helplessness.. he hated this love.. what it was making a monster do.. he closed his eyes to relax.. so sad of maan how much stress he is undergoing now

Please..! if you try to force me..i would be left with no other option but to.. she left her sentence incomplete.. no no don think again like that geet plzzz

You are blackmailing Maan Singh Khurana..? he laughed sarcastically

And you are the only one who can do it successfully.. he added and brushed his hands into his hair.. see still he is thinking u oly an giving all space to u oly geet

Look if you want me to fall on my knees and beg you.. I can't do that.. yes devil won't do tat understood

But You can't leave me like this.. I won't be able to survive.. you simply can't.. He made vain attempt to explain himself.. poor devil how much  he is struggling to explain her

She handed him resignation letter and made her way out.. y did u did that  geet how can u give that uh??

I can't loose you..

I can't.. He looked at her with strange expressions.. He was trying to change himself and here she came to inform him that she is going forever.. how could he let her go out of his life..  no no plz don leav her she blongs to u oly yes she belongs to MAAN

She reached home to find meera sitting with her mom.. She took meera to her room and told her everything..

Geet what are you doing..? meera asked her worriedly..

When you consented to Rishi you are not in right state of your mind.. she continued.. yes geet wt meera said is correct

You don't love Maan Singh Khurana..! But it is true that you don't love that Rishi either.. Just look into my eyes and tell me do you love him..

She shook her head in denial.. then y u wnt to marry him uh???

You think its wrong to be with Maan Singh Khurana because you don't love him.. but you also don't even love rishi.. that would be wrong in itself too.. how can you take wrong step in order to avoid the other one..?

Meera but atleast Rishi loves me.. and moreover what can I do Meera.. brij veer jee.. hey geet even MAAN loves u so much dear y can't u understan uh???

Brij veer jee..? you have to stand on your own yaar.. why always girls have to sacrifice..? she retorted back correct y always girls have to sacrifice ???

You don't want it.. so let it be.. don't marry some one under some pressure thinking about family reputation and all.. this family reputation and all ancient stuff wont be there when you will suffer in loveless marriage.. she pleaded.. so sweet meera u care for geet so much i love u

Only last option is to convince Rishi.. but what will he think..?

Did Rishi once cared what you think..?

For past few days he is so much busy in celebrating his wedding that he didn't even once asked you that do if you want to finish your education first..? or are you willing to get married so soon.. Brij veer jee said 3 days and he consented.. he didn't took into account for even once that what you desire.. ! he is so busy that he didn't even tried to call you.. yeah wt kind of a man he is not even thought to talk with her once very bad rishi

Meera I need your help.. we will go and meet him.. I will ask him to refuse.. then veer jee won't be able to do anything..  gud idea getet but lets see whethr he ll help u

Maan stood there for some time even after she was gone.. He tore her resignation letter..   happa u tore it plz get back her soon maan

One chance.. just one chance.. I need it.. I want it.. I will acquire it.. you will have to give me that chance.. yeah mee to wishing the same maan  

DIDI  awesome update i loved it i was surpise to see that uu have update this so soon didi i am fine now    just thinking wt will happen next  this is for U didiEdited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
deepali1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg...maan singh khurana is so helpless...bt geet bechari...

nyc update...
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good one 
now  u arose curisity that wt will RISHI SAID
UPDATE SOON

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved it annie..

i hope rishi kamina nikle..and meera goes to maan for help!lolz..filmy story!
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
amazing update Anshra...precap is mystifying...i won't say scary because Maan has changed...

Meera is a gem of a friend...
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di thnks for congtrs πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 
as usual updates was really awsme u knw i was thnkng 2day there shld b update of DIL
thn i luk notifictn at fb abt ur update immidately i read it keeping my tea besides πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†