Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
well hurray
 im the first one to cumnt lekin res may bhi anniee like day diya😡
hmm about the about wat is maan up to ???????
my god its very confusing😕
reveal his past ...soon😳..
and is she gonna married to rishi kya???😲😲😲
oh god save him!!!!!😆
awsum update annie ji ...
great goin😃

Edited by aziza_ahmed - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Brij opened the door but he was shocked to see geet in arms of a stranger.. hehehe so shocked uh briji wait lot more shocks gonna cum soon

wow wat a pic man so nice to see them like this

Geet..! Brij yelled..

Where were you..? how dare you left the house at this hour while we were sleeping.. and who is he..? he fumed.. oye don shout yaar.U r shouting in front of the devil i don no wt he'll do to u if u continu then u have to cry like this oly

I think your questions can be answered once I get her inside.. 

Maan replied in equally angry tone .. yeah thats my devil no one dare to ask him anything 
Who are you..? you want knw his name let me tel u he is the devil MSK see i am shouting his name for u...

Maan didn't bothered to answer..

Veer jee actually geet was with us..we had small accident so we called Mr Maan her boss to drop us.. geet was little injured.. Meera answered.. hey ppl don tel like that is an accident if briji cums to knw abt it i don wt he'll do but poor boy wt he can do wen the devil is here

Leave her I will take her inside.. hey how can he'll give u man she belongs to him oly tat u ll see it soon

brig asked him rudely ..But he ignored him completely and went inside almost pushing brij.. i told u na he wont give it to u nu then y u wasting ur time fighting with him see he has pushed u  

She was clinging to him because of dizzy sensation.. oh how sweet but this again has happen very soon we are waiting for that moment

Her mother came running..

Geet ..kya hua puttar.. 
Jee kya hua is ko..? ufff now mom has cum i don wt all ques she is gonna ask how many ppl more yaar for me itself head is spiing to answer each one of thier ques but will  the devil answer to every one ???

Nothing to worry. Just a small accident..she is fine now..

Maan assured her.. Her mother led them to her room.. he placed her on the bed..  hey the devil has answered to her mother that is surprising

What the hell is going on here.. what accident..? and why you were out at this hour with Meera and Yash.. I don't know what's the matter with you..!
brij was standing there throwing various questions at her.. ufff again he came hey briji how many times to tell u yaar don ask ques wen devil is here u ll oly get nicely frm him

Look Mr..! can't you see she is not feeling well..? don't bother her..! see birji u got tight slap frm him thru his answer

He said as he walked towards the door..

Mr Maan Singh Khurana you are her boss at office not here.. we know very well how to treat her.. hey again omg y this duffer not understanding wt i tellin

Maan had strong urge to shut him up.. but he tried to control himself..

I said.. DON'T BOTHER HER..  see how much anger on u plz atleast now shut ur mouth now briji before u cold get like this frm him

he answered Brij emphasizing on each word and made his way out leaving brij shocked by his attitude..  see do u want this now u showed ur anger to wrong person an now see ur face

Brij felt something strong and intimidating about him.. he seized himself from any further argument with him but he turned towards Geet furiously after Maan was gone.. hmmm now ur trying to show ur anger to ur sis

Geet.. why are you hell bent on ruining family name.. its enough now.. I won't wait for roka.. you are getting married after three days and that's final.. hey aiyayiooo again taking wrong decision briji God oly has help u frm the devil see devil is gonna chase u soon

Yash and meera asked her to take care of herself before going.. she drifted to sleep immediately due to sedatives.. so sad geet is so tired so much happened in one night

Next day she woke up and went down.. but she was shocked to see atmosphere of her house..

Preparations for her weddings were going on.. her mom was selecting her jewelry.. every one r taking wrong decision now she belongs to devil yaar

Geet..! come beta ..select your jewelry.. dekho bua jee is also there.. and that too on such a short notice..
her mom told her

Bua jee was a widow in her fifties.. but it was her habit to find fualt in almost everything.. Geet smiled meekly and hugged her.. Oh.. one more entry in her family

Oh baba jee.. now only bua jee was left.. now she will leave no stone unturned to create more problems..
Maa I had to go to office.. she informed her mother.. oh u  r getting ready for office

Beta its your wedding in 2 days and you are planning to go to office.. aisi bhi kya baat hai.. no work from today.. you are not going anywhere..

bua jee snapped

Actually I have to resign.. she said and went to her room to get room before bua jee could interfere further.. wt resignin ur job do u think will he leave u uh tel me geet

She sat there thinking about the entire situation.. one things was clear that her sucide attempt had deep affect on him.. she realized that he won't force her now.. but still he is Maan Singh Khurana at the end of the day.. arrogant..egoistic.. unpredictable..  yeah geet he is cahnging now give him a chane noo plzzz

On other hand this marriage stuff.. she accepted Rishi's proposal because she was under press sure and not in her right state of mind at that time.. but how will she tackle veer jee.. may be she should fulfil her father's last wish..

She was confused and divided.. but she made up her mind to resign first.. no no now u r also taking wrong decision actually wt is happin to ur whole family yaar every one takin wrong decision at a sam time me thinking so much

She was about to enter his cabin when he heard some one begging him.. now who is this yaar ???

Bro please have some mercy.. mom is already in hospital.. I don't have anything left.. you are the sole owner of khurana constructions and as well as mansion..
Please don't do this.. I have to complete my studies.. at least support me till then.. vicky begged.. vicky y he is begging like this actually wt is the problem aiyo somebody help na plzzz

Mercy..! do you realize what are you asking from me..?

I don't have this word in my dictionary.. and if you have no where to go.. that's not my problem.. I am not accountable for you.. its life .. its rough and cruel.. face it or fight it.. its entirely your own discretion.. y maan is so rude to his own bro some thing wrong first have to find out that

Come in Geet..! he said and gestured Vicky to leave..

If he is doing all this to his own blood relations what he would do to the ones who are not related to him..
she thought as she paced near him.. me too thinkin the same geet

Yes geet..? he asked her anxiously..

Maan.. how can you do that..?

Do what..? he snapped..

He was your brother.. how can you just let him suffer like that..? I mean how can you be like that..?
she retorted back yeah maan how can u do that y did u said like this to ur youger bro for me really confusing  

Sorry I don't have any written procedure to explain how to be me..
he smirked.. hey how the devil will have procuder yaar he has his own rule
Please don't do this..
she said in a shock..

Does it matter to you what I do..? if I do something wrong.. does it matters to you..? he asked OMG see how he is asking ur the real devil

She dipped her head in confusion..  so sad man wt she can do

But first time he was in deep thought he could see the disgust and pain evident on her face.. he never cared for it.. but the pain he saw her in when she cut her wrist, that pain still haunted him.. omg still the pain is haunting u uh???

He close his eyes to fight himself.. He never changed his decision for anyone.. it was being difficult for him to do something against his nature.. but some how for her sake he changed his decision for the first time in his life..  wt he has changed his decison unbelivable man let me pinch my self an see wether am i dreaming ouch no he is really changing for geet

He would be outside.. tell him he can stay at khurana mansion..
he said..

What...? cant belive na geet but yes he has changed his decision coz of u

Vicky.. his name Is Vicky.. he would still be outside.. go and inform him that he can stay at KM..

She looked at him in confusion before going out.. GO go .. go fast geet tel him tat happy news to to him yaar don stand here

wow didi again an awesome update me soo happy u r rocking always

yeah for deeps didi as she has becom goldie

plz continue soon didi

Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poongs123

Sorry anniee didi for using ur thread 😆😆

guys an imp note Deeps di has now become goldie plz congratulate an say some word abt her hereis the link

i have almost sent  pm to every one if i missed u then here is the chance for u say 😊😊

i will kill u for saying sorry😭
this is not my thread .. this is our thread
and for deeps anything yaar
i updated for her today
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great dear
but still confused by the behaviour of maan
dont no what is his past
hope u ll reveal soon
and i knew somwhere she is liking him
but when she knows about him more she ll be surely love with him
great dear
update next one soon
waiting for u dear to update one more
pls make her marrige cancel i knew that will happen
waitng for that one
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anshra

i updated for her today

updated only for deeps
not for us 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anshra

i updated for her today

kya yeh mera bhi thread hai kya😆???
aur annieee app phir say like day diya😭
Originally posted by: abisamratgunjan

updated only for deeps
not for us 

yeah updated for everyone but dedicated to deeps😆
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update annie...!!
hah loved the way brij stopped talking wen maan told him to back-off...!!!
just for the sake of geet maan let vicky stay in the mansion...!!
hmmm...!!
loved the update...!!

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brij and Maan encounter was really good..
Dare he block Maan..
Feelings very confuse on Maan's behavioral...
He let Vicky stay in the mansion for Geet..
But Maan is still behaves strangely...
Geet as usual is in confuse state just like me 😕
When will Geet tell maan bout her resignation n her marriage...
Am so tense bout it..
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oye hoye the devil is changing...