Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

today was awesome eopisode. after watching awesome episode now i have read this awesome post. i m so lucky

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

today was awesome eopisode. after watching awesome episode now i have read this awesome post. i m so lucky

aww ur soo sweet..thanks!
and yes! the episode was AWESOME!!
geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: shybabe

Kudos!๐Ÿ‘

Loved it to the core!๐Ÿ‘

Thanks shy!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks Geet. What an acting by Barun.That slight movements he does.. like backing off, twiching that eye brows,his sutle gestures...awesome actor. Sanaya too... her eyes also speak a lot.
geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hola Buddy!

Today I was in heaven n hell @ the same time...heaven ofc On my screen...my hell...my grandpa who was beside me...Thank god he was reading newspaper...

Awww! boy! This man is now making fultoo plans 2 cage her (Is sending La 2 office a part of plan?!)

His character dheela demo was not enuf...he shud hav clearly xplained!

The last 5 mins...awww! the man who was enraged crying like 5 year old hugging his sis...he can't even stay longer in true self...asking in a normal voice "kuch kaam tha kya"...ufff! Way 2 go Barun!

Day by day I m feeling bad for La n liking her more...

The candle scene -EPIC! 

Will not talk about slithering crawly creatures 2day!

loved it!

hahahahaha

LOVED it all!!
tere comments toh beautiful hote hain!๐Ÿค—

geet.a thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

the closer they got ๐Ÿ˜ the blusher i got โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›
gawd!! someone please save me from these passions!!โญ๏ธ hayye mein marr jawaaa..a..aa
he couldnt take his eyes off the candle-lit face!! i think i wrote this somewhere else but will write again๐Ÿ˜ƒ
so his 'girlfriend' was falling and he caught the candle off for an 'aukhaatless' girl.. say, very boyfriend-ish?!?! ;)

restraining myself from looking at khushi..
which he couldnt do!! *that look* he gave her while just walking away was mmm๐Ÿ˜
*shhh* tipping away to english class๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค—

hayeee i know!!!
hehehe
i love his walking away looks zinny!! always when he turns back n looks..he kills me
๐Ÿ˜†
love ya!!
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Love ur analysis of their emotions!! It was indeed an awesome epi and i loved the way the various shades of Arnav's personality were shown today! On one hand the angry and intense man, then the softened and caring lover?..if u can call him that yet๐Ÿ˜† and finally the emotional and vulnerable son/brother!! Lovely epi with awesome Rabba Ve stuff!!๐Ÿ˜‰
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: geet.a

hahahahaha

LOVED it all!!
tere comments toh beautiful hote hain!๐Ÿค—

haila if my do takke ki reply ko beautiful keh diya toh I hav 2 search new word 2 describe ur post...

hum toh dho char shabdon se kaam chala rahe hain...kripiya kar ke adjust kijiye madam ji ๐Ÿ˜†
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't know what to say today.

Angry,Loving and Vulnerable Arnav... all potrayed so well by Barun..
He gave her atleast 2 hints that her not talking to him bothers him the most.. He didn' t seem upset with her faking act but rather he was more annoyed as to why she cut off his phone call. And then he also said that he has to take lot of pains just to talk to her.. that was so cute.. poor guy. But he also very well knows that when he gives her a chance to speak he is left speechless..kare bhi toh kya kare bechara...

But I still feel that Khushi just needs to listen to him once.  I so want her to see his vulnerable side. poor guy needs lots of love.

wow I ended up saying quite a bit when i thought I had nothing to say.

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

Thanks Steph!
I know..his hands just moved away..
khushi's one line was V V powerful!! LOVED sanaya's firm dialogue delivery

Khushi's effect on arnav and arnav's on khushi was clearly seen..
arnav ke liye kuchh zyada hi ho gayaa aaj..mom ki yaad..khushi aas-paas..

@bold: that I think might end up being a boon for him in disguise.. I am seriously hoping that she sees his vulnerable side on the barsi and realises his pain. and will eventually be there to help him heal...

When I saw him breakdown but then controlled himself and asked his Di if she wanted anything.. that just broke my heart..
And for some reason I just saw a scene flash in front of my eyes that he broke down becoz of the pain he is caring inside him in front of khushi. and anjali watching them and silently thanking khushi for it atleast brought his pain out...

I know its not going to be this way.. but that just came to me like an intuition...silly I know.