WU-21Sep11-Dev start planning for Radhika's rights - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you so much for the update. 

I agree that it's a sick precap too.  Anyhow why is Barkha in Radev's room?  She is so ill-mannered playing hide and seek, going into their room etc and following them around.  Get a life woman!! That 😈 won't get you anywhere.  
I think Rohan has guessed what Barkha is up to and is waiting for the right time to pounce on her.  Don't think he has forgotten the kidnapping and probably knows what she is capable of doing or is it a conspiracy that he has threatened her into breaking up Radev otherwise he will expose her ie Barkha for what she did to him to all.

Dev please don't play into BH hands ...she is wicked. 

very thanks Niha for the beautiful update, I can wait to see tomorrow is the story very interesting👏
Thanks for the update Niha. Radev is cute 😳
Thanks for the update Niha. I hope they don't kidnap Rad from the temple. Bak has some evil intentions.
Originally posted by radhameera

i think when dev is going to appy bomb in her head before that radhika or someone may come... kanha is there so dont worry

now thats what he should apply😃
Thank you very much Niha for the updat bullte style
thanx...barkha applying balm after giving us headache😡
Why are wives and the rituals of a wedding taken so lightly. Please someone tell me how Bakra can be Devs wife just like that. Its a farce and the message given to society is its acceptable to switch wives and husbands just like that. Radhika married Rohan first and suddenly she is married to Dev. Its a weak storyline. She had no business to pretend to be married to Rohan if she was not married to him. And now Bakra is the wife of Dev. And that too when they did not marry. But she puts sindoor and clothes of a married woman and eventually will end up in Radhikas bed too. Aye too confusing. Neither Dev nor Radhika can see through her antics. Aye too confusing.
thanks a lot for the beautiful update