BHAYANAK DREAM...Poor Abhay - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
very well said...poor abhay ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†bt on a serious note i just cnt see abhay wth someone else othr than pia..
Originally posted by -rupa-

Abhlya are epic ..so does that mean no one can come between them ...they are very much together but we can seeing there romance & repeated lines...jeh love piya & alina with abahy ..so story is now interesting ..atleast we will see how abhlya together will keep up there love facing all this

As it is Abhiya do not get enough screen time together... and then CV concentrate on them with other characters. Besides is it fair for Alina to go through a heart break?

I leave my topics open for discussion.. I do not just welcome ppl who agree with me.. I like to hear views from others too.

I wanna see a focus and growth in Abhiya - which we are not getting at all..
Originally posted by quarkinsen

omg someone help me 
i cant bear such pain 

I know - koi Alina ko Abhay se bachaaow ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Abhay is in going to be in a big shock when he finds out. He only wants Pia's heart no one else. 

Alina is on a road to heartbreak. 
errr...Carisma...i thought it was really cute and not bhayanak πŸ₯Ί...Alina is a sweetheart
what she cant even dream? πŸ˜•
Abhay always supports her and helps her...sorry but some of us really wanna see more scenes of Abhay-Alina...no matter whether it is romantic or just friendship...we just want them lol
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

I agree wid u cari.I really wnt Abhina only as BFF but not more.And I too wnt Alina wid sid as soon as he'll return😳
I know - I really want Abhay and Alina to be mates - They can understand each other - both are more human then their real kind. And friends like that are important.
I want Alina and Sid to find love - they are like chalk and cheese and will be firing together.
actually baut bhayanak tha...
cute scenes can happen with friendship bw both too naa.. i dont understand y cvs cant introduce a fship track..we have only pia misha as BFF till now..fship is also a very strong and beautiful relation..why add a love ka angle to everything.. it wont be same for Alina now.. she has also suffered a lot naa..another heart break for her now.. BFF track would have been much much much better for me..with the cuteness intact forever.. but now lots of stuff is gonna get mixed in Abhina track..i dont know cari..m just sick and tired of these angles and pia wont be that jealous anyway.why do CVs misunderstand the bond of friendship..it is such a pure adorable and eternal bond and interesting too..more than Abhiya i m feelin sad for Alina:((Edited by jz4amrit - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

errr...Carisma...i thought it was really cute and not bhayanak πŸ₯Ί...Alina is a sweetheart
what she cant even dream? πŸ˜•
Abhay always supports her and helps her...sorry but some of us really wanna see more scenes of Abhay-Alina...no matter whether it is romantic or just friendship...we just want them lol
Perception ki baat hai - what may look beautiful to you.. may look very ugly to me. BUT I really didn't like it. I don't detest Alina... But for me the two do not gel in any other context other than friendship.
I liked the dream. 

It was cute n plus for a change alina smiled n behaved like any normal gal who is attracted to some1 πŸ˜ŠDreaming n all. 

ANy gal can love or dream about abhay , alina is not the first one apart from piya who has felt an attraction towards abhay but kya abhay ne kisi ko kabhighaas daali hai?? πŸ˜† Nopes. πŸ˜†

His dead heart beats for piya , he lives n exists for piya , only for piya. Piya is one lucky gal. Abhay never sees any gal in that way except her. 

But i have not felt sorry for any other gals {Panchi, T } but i feel slightly sorry for alina. She is such a doll n deserves true love. 

I want abhina to be BFFs n i wish CVs dont make her into a obsessive lover like her brother. I want her to handle abhiya in a mature way.