BHAYANAK DREAM...Poor Abhay

Posted: 12 years ago
Poor Abhay - in Alina's dream. Not being mean - but even Ajeh romance would look better than Abhina romance. Lord have mercy on us.πŸ˜† On one hand there is the love of his life - whom he has finally been able to embrace..
Then now Alina is dreaming about him.
Alina - if Abhay was not attracted to someone like T.. then Poor u have no chance.

Abhay loves pia - the supermodel - infact super model bhi nahin hoti - even then he will only love her...

Get over it girl - Wait till the other Vampire comes.. Sid .. He will flatter you, and give you all the attention you are looking for..

Y the T comparison - for those who don't understand.
T is very pretty - and even if after makeover Alina was to look really good - Abhay will not fall for looks.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Ok...4 me Bhayanak Dream was Abhay-Panchi..Atleast Alina-Abhay ka hug hi tha na...Nt like the othr one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...N 2 b honest I cnt see Abhay in anyones  arms except Piya...Kya karu Abhiya ko dekhkar mera fanatic mann jaag uthta hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Ok...4 me Bhayanak Dream was Abhay-Panchi..Atleast Alina-Abhay ka hug hi tha na...Nt like the othr one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...N 2 b honest I cnt see Abhay in anyones  arms except Piya...Kya karu Abhiya ko dekhkar mera fanatic mann jaag uthta hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Of course Abhay and Pia are made for each other. Abhay Panchi - was a joke..
🀣 OMG Alinna-Sid????🀣🀣🀣

Man, that would be great. I just don't want my Alinna to turn negative after a heart breakπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’ I want her to be friends with Abhay forever.
Originally posted by chakku

🀣 OMG Alinna-Sid????🀣🀣🀣

Man, that would be great. I just don't want my Alinna to turn negative after a heart breakπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’ I want her to be friends with Abhay forever.
I feel that Alina - would make Sid a decent guy.. I really feel that she would be good for him.. and being a ladies man - he will make her feel so special.. I thonk they are purr - fect!
Originally posted by arzun-arohi

hahhaha rally bhayanak hi tha

I know - it didn't gel at all.

arre i know abhay will never love alina but still its a good track ,i hope they remain good friends

i just hope they wont trun alina negative
varna in cvs kii adat hain joh bhi characters acche lagte hain unko baad mein negative banaa dete hain
Originally posted by intruderfast

arre i know abhay will never love alina but still its a good track ,i hope they remain good friends

i just hope they wont trun alina negative
varna in cvs kii adat hain joh bhi characters acche lagte hain unko baad mein negative banaa dete hain
Friends yes... Romance 🀒 THATS A BIG FAT NO. πŸ˜†
I agree Cari...no offence to Alina...but is there any one left in the show to fall in love and dream about Abhay? I bet even Madhu has a crush on Abhay. These CVs are bloody sly πŸ€¬ ...only for the name sake have reunited Abhiya. These CVs should be hanged. And if Piya would have 3 feets and 2 heads..then also Abhay would have fall in love with her🀣