Do you believe in "signs" from universeji???

HPmaniac thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just wondering...ki Neha ke jaise,aap sab bhi "signs" mein believe karte hain kya???

Any kind of sign...kabhi aisa kuch bhi hua hai that made u feel, "wow,we're meant to be together"
or something that makes you believe that you have 'dil-to-dil' connection? 

Or makes you want to sing 'Tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi...yoonhi nahin dil lubhaata koi...' 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
no i dont i really dont belive i dont belve in anythink like that ,,  i think is just a storyzz made by pll 😉 actually my family belive but i am not like my family i really think this thinkzz are made by pll but in one think i belive that amar and shaki aka rey and kriya are made for each other in real life that it 😉
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i believe in signs but not like these.. i hear some lame love song and that menas we're meant to be together! yeah right!lol  (i have my headphones in all the time and i go to uni so i see lots a good/bad looking guys..  they're not all meant for me!!)lol
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i do believe in signs but not the filmy 1s
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YESH me tooo believe in signs😃...happpend to me sooo many tyms wen i'm dead confused wid anythign signs always appear in front of me for wat i shud do😳

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yaar i so believe in signs but like aisa signs like look look cuz only guys who like you will look back everytime!!!! and signs like when you're walking and then your books drop and the guy u just happen to like comes out of no where and helps you( not just any person cuz thats wierd haha)
take_a_hint thumbnail
i believe in signs but not like the ones shown in D3
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Abhi tak asia kuch nahi hua hain mere saat. Sigh.

And yeah i belive but not that filmy belive.Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no dont believe in these signsss
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
ya i believe in signs but not in the matter of love