I dont understand anymore

KTPROCKS thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i am really feeling so low today,to tell you the truth i am confused
firstly i heard that Geet might end after the revamp then i read a post that Maaneet might die end of oct then season 2 of Geet will start
Geet fb admin says that they have asked us to ask the channel if the show is ending or not,we have been doing that but they said no not ending but still no confirmation till date
i dont knw who to blame the channel or the PH,
the TRP raise its not cos of Devini on screen but cos of us as we all love this show so much that we dont want this show to end
PH /Channel will be stupid if they think that the TRP raise cos we like Devini no we LOVE Maaneet/Gurti
i dont knw what to believe anymore

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Im in the same boat
two things are clear we'll do everything to save GHSP, however will we ever get a confimation we'll never know
Secondly, its obvious to anyone that the rise in TRP's are not due to Devini
Right now im a confused maneetian
anu_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya trp badane ke liye aur show ko bachanele liye tho sound mute karke dekthe the dev nandini ke vajah se nahi .
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

TRP's haven't rose they are still the same ... 0.4  ... they have not fallen though ...

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dnt know about other news bt 1 thng is sure the trps r not cz of dev and nandini...the trp r 0.4 cz we all know maneet r nt feeling wel so inorder to keep r show running we r going through the torture of watching the episode without maneet...
uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 trps rised coz everyone wants to save this show,channel/ph r well aware of this they know we can do anything to save the show .but iam really worried about shows future after revamp. if cvs can build up a strong story line then there is chance to survive or else we cant stop channel ppl . iam feeling so bad if if the writers r brilliant they can do wonders with gc and dd